4WD Supacentre
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

4WD Supacentre Employee Reviews

I enjoy my role in here, its a fast paced environment, but you get a very good experience and you get to learn about an amazing adventurous world of camping and outdoor fun. Work culture is diverse and enjoyable.
Pros
Very good staff discount
They get you in with promises of over time, public holiday work with good penalty rates etc, when it comes down to it they will let you go on those days and insist that you start early for the next few days to make up for the back log at the normal rate (not the penalty rate, you will never ever see the $38 an hour so put that right out of your mind ). They will tell you that you will be employed as a permanent part time team member complete with an iron clad contract which you have to sign before commencing employment, this is a ruse, what actually happens is you are just a casual employee that is payed at the lower permanent rate. You will be at there beck and call.They will send you home with just an hours notice. They will call you an hour before you are due to start work in the morning to tell you not to come in and offer no apology for the inconvenience this causes you. I had many a long weekend ruined because I was expected to work only to be let down at the last minute. This was obviously done so they didn't have to pay overtime. I could had made plans for a short break/holiday if they had the courtesy to let me know in advance but thats not the way they roll at 4WD Supercentre. APPLY FOR THIS JOB AT YOUR PERIL!!!!!!!!
Pros
Can't think of any
Cons
Exploitation
Each day brings something different so you are never bored. It can be a tough environment at times, but the team always pulls together and we can get through and still have a laugh at the end of the day.
Pros
Celebrating birthdays!
  1. Employee Reviews