4WD Supacentre

Australia12 reviews

Clear
2.8Work–Life Balance
2.9Pay & Benefits

Not worth sacrificing your mental health for

Poor quality products, dishonest practices, over complicated and ineffective IT systems, high staff turnover, bullying from management, and no work life balance.

Fun workplace with attention to the employees welfare

A place to learn and grow, they pay a lot of attention to employees reward and recognition, welfare and career growth.There are challenges like any place else, but the HR and Mgmt team provide a lot of support during these challenging times.The company provides a generous staff discount, and they are developing themselves frequently, listens to staff suggestions & recommendation and try their best to achieve it within reasonable measures.If you are a loyal hard worker you will rewarded for sure.

Pros

Career Development

Cons

very busy during peak retail times

Fun workplace with great career growth opportunities

Each day brings something different so you are never bored. It can be a tough environment at times, but the team always pulls together and we can get through and still have a laugh at the end of the day.

Pros

Celebrating birthdays!

Great company- Job Security is questionable, no matter what position.

Great company- Job Security is questionable, no matter what position. I got a guarantee on my job if I took a move into managing the eBay division and got personal guarantee on my employment from the owner only to be made redundant 3 months later despite a growth of 30% per week in revenue.

Pros

Big $ opportunities

Cons

Low job security.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 4WD Supacentre. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• 4WD Supacentre
  • Work–Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?