7-Eleven
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from 7-Eleven:

7-Eleven Employee Reviews

Australia338 reviews
Challenging work environment
Dealing with Franchisees, making sure they are inline with Company initiatives. Great promotional activity every month to help drive sales.
Great offers such as Coffee, Slurpee and Foodservice.
fun workplace to learn new skills
My work at 7 eleven involved mopping the floors, cleaning the glass windows, and all other surfaces. They have high standards of cleanliness at 7- eleven, which I was able to learn having worked there. This work ethic is something that I plan on implementing in my next potential place of work.
Great work environment with friendly staff
The employee in shifts before your own make sure they have done enough work to make your shift easier. When every staff member works for each other like this it creates a healthy environment to work in and makes the store itself feel more like a second home.
Productive,Refreshment and fun at workplace where everyday we have to learn new things.
7 Eleven is one of the best company at this stage compare to other company in the Buzzorning world.i learned lots of thing like how to manage store,cuatomer like and dislike and their priority.Always to be achieve promotion and their own rules and regulation which we have to follow and remember all the time.in the store all the staff,manger and franchies manager are very kind,honest and helpfully to each together.in the night we have the task about the work also handlee the customer but not too much hard but som time its handle to hard because of situation.Lastly if we are fully energetic and posetive with our customer and with present atmosphere and then which we get result which is enjoyable part of the job.
i am enjoying there
good and reliable work, there are different shift every week, so its hard to mange ,but overall good experience . I am looking for engineering related job
Valuable Experience but lack of communication between workers and management
It was a great place to start initially but there is no opportunity for advancement. Furthermore, there is a general lack of communication between workers and management. For instance, in regard to the closure of my store, I was informed that the store would close on a certain date but then was rostered on for two weeks following that. I learnt a great deal from working at 7- Elevn and value the skills I developed
Fast Paced Work Culture
Stressful, Fast Paced Work Culture, competitive salary and great work life balance. Job Security is really a big advantage working with 7 eleven. I recommend working with 7 eleven.
Friendly workplace
7-Eleven is an Australian company that operates independently and has a wonderful reputation. The company is not only successful in business but also actively take social responsibility,
Fat-paced environment
if you are working at 7-Eleven. I recommend that you have to be really mature and independent because most of the time you will be required to work alone. Be critical and calm in case of emergency or any unexpected situation happens
Not a good place to work
Working at 7-eleven is one the worst decision I made in my life. Very fast paced environment and pressure from the management. None of the Australians or whites people will work in the 7-eleven because they put too much pressure local people doesn’t care about the owner if they feel difficulties in job straight away they will complain to fair work. 7-11 is completely depended on international students mainly from india. I’ll not recommend anyone to work in 7-11.
Best timing
I was mostly enjoy this job and meeting new people every day. Management also very help full and all staff members were trite same. Also everyday is new issued of work to solve. So learning new things and how to deal with problems.
Journée de travail agréable
Travailler au seven eleven a été pour moi un vrai enrichissement, j'avais du mal avec l'anglais ce qui ma permis de le renforcer et aller au contact des personne a été une vrai réussite étais un travaille décontracté
Very good workplace
Was very good workplace. Good work colleagues and the work environment was good. The salary was up to standard and the hours supplied were very good and flexible.
Fun workplace with load of stress.
My overall experience with 7-eleven was grat. I learned many things as an assistant manager and I was working close to the manager. They offer good pay and flexible working hours.
Productive and a place to socialize with different people
This job has increased my confidence for working in retail bussiness even more then before.This job has alot of values to offfer, i have learnt some very important things which will make my life easier in future.
enjoyable and learning new experiences
7-eleven was my one of the initial experiences in Australia. first job at fuel station, a bit challenging but learnt a lot and gained good experience. there was a good working environment. made good friends
Great working environment looking after staff is great.
It's a great working environment that looks after the staff and safety in a great way. I am looking for a change in my career and get into my education-related field.
Busy and always having something to do never boring
I have enjoyed my time at 7 Eleven it has been exciting as I got to open a brand new store and that taught me so much. I built the store from nothing and got to see it grow into a very successful site. Was very tough going with all new un experienced staff but I got there in the end.
Pros
meeting KPI's for bonus
Cons
Very long hours sometimes
Great place
Great place to work at but should have two people working at all times to help with workload. But it’s face paced working environment the way I like to work
Graveyard shift
I used to do graveyard shifts, which is very relaxing. No rush, you are your own boss. Best thing about it is, you need to train yourself to manage time, because, you are assigned tasks every night, which you must complete.
Frustrating workplace with constant change of management.
On the negative:
I have been at 7 eleven for 2 years now and I am lucky to get 1 night shift a week.

I got bullied by my manager when I first started there and was forced to move to a different store.That manager is now gone.

I have had 7 different managers including Retail Business Mangers.

My current manger plays stupid games, doesn't listen and acts like they don't want to be there and is always miserable.

On the positive:

The store I work at is fairly easy going and I love my fellow team members and supervisor.

I would follow my previous manager to the ends of the earth but they moved up the ranks and have become an RBM.

One of my coworkers became manager for a different store and is fantastic.

Pay is quite good but they only employ casually. 26 - 32 dollars depending on day night weekend ect.

My first RBM is back and is excellent at her job
Ask a question about working or interviewing at 7-Eleven. Our community is ready to answer.
3.6K