7-Eleven
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

7-Eleven Employee Reviews

The most enjoyable work place where you have to deal with different background customers. You surely make a good relation with the customers. Work bonuses like gift card and others while you perform well for the company
Pros
Job security
Cons
Very fast paced
Good experience, I enjoy working as I get to meet a lot of people and solve their daily needs. I got to build a lot of connection overthere. One gets a handsome payrate at 7-ELeven
It was great time working in 7Eleven. I had an opportunity to work on my self. I got to know how real life customer service is. By I learned alot from Woking in 7eleven.
Pros
I worked when it underpaid its staff so don't have any good memories of it. busy stacking shelves and watching people fill up fuel and serve at the same time.
I love this job, but my time table got changed so I can not continue to work there. If I can, I still want to work under a high pressure.the atmosphere of the team is wonderful.
Recommend to consider the career advancement by employing into head office opportunities. Could create many job opportunities in different sector of same organization.
Dealing with Franchisees, making sure they are inline with Company initiatives. Great promotional activity every month to help drive sales. Great offers such as Coffee, Slurpee and Foodservice.
My work at 7 eleven involved mopping the floors, cleaning the glass windows, and all other surfaces. They have high standards of cleanliness at 7- eleven, which I was able to learn having worked there. This work ethic is something that I plan on implementing in my next potential place of work.
The employee in shifts before your own make sure they have done enough work to make your shift easier. When every staff member works for each other like this it creates a healthy environment to work in and makes the store itself feel more like a second home.
7 Eleven is one of the best company at this stage compare to other company in the Buzzorning world.i learned lots of thing like how to manage store,cuatomer like and dislike and their priority.Always to be achieve promotion and their own rules and regulation which we have to follow and remember all the time.in the store all the staff,manger and franchies manager are very kind,honest and helpfully to each together.in the night we have the task about the work also handlee the customer but not too much hard but som time its handle to hard because of situation.Lastly if we are fully energetic and posetive with our customer and with present atmosphere and then which we get result which is enjoyable part of the job.
good and reliable work, there are different shift every week, so its hard to mange ,but overall good experience . I am looking for engineering related job
It was a great place to start initially but there is no opportunity for advancement. Furthermore, there is a general lack of communication between workers and management. For instance, in regard to the closure of my store, I was informed that the store would close on a certain date but then was rostered on for two weeks following that. I learnt a great deal from working at 7- Elevn and value the skills I developed
Stressful, Fast Paced Work Culture, competitive salary and great work life balance. Job Security is really a big advantage working with 7 eleven. I recommend working with 7 eleven.
7-Eleven is an Australian company that operates independently and has a wonderful reputation. The company is not only successful in business but also actively take social responsibility,
if you are working at 7-Eleven. I recommend that you have to be really mature and independent because most of the time you will be required to work alone. Be critical and calm in case of emergency or any unexpected situation happens
Working at 7-eleven is one the worst decision I made in my life. Very fast paced environment and pressure from the management. None of the Australians or whites people will work in the 7-eleven because they put too much pressure local people doesn’t care about the owner if they feel difficulties in job straight away they will complain to fair work. 7-11 is completely depended on international students mainly from india. I’ll not recommend anyone to work in 7-11.
I was mostly enjoy this job and meeting new people every day. Management also very help full and all staff members were trite same. Also everyday is new issued of work to solve. So learning new things and how to deal with problems.
Travailler au seven eleven a été pour moi un vrai enrichissement, j'avais du mal avec l'anglais ce qui ma permis de le renforcer et aller au contact des personne a été une vrai réussite étais un travaille décontracté
Was very good workplace. Good work colleagues and the work environment was good. The salary was up to standard and the hours supplied were very good and flexible.
My overall experience with 7-eleven was grat. I learned many things as an assistant manager and I was working close to the manager. They offer good pay and flexible working hours.
This job has increased my confidence for working in retail bussiness even more then before.This job has alot of values to offfer, i have learnt some very important things which will make my life easier in future.