A&D Security Consultants

13: A&D Security Consultants Employee Reviews

2.8Work–Life Balance

Ok

This is a run of the mill security co. If you just need a place to work this is for you. If you want to be licensed in anything other than a simple sec. guard don't go here because sponsorship is difficult.

The pay could be better.

Supervisors help with professionalism by answering vital questions and by personal example. They check on the progress of the Officer often and offer advise as to job quality.

Company is a great place to work it is run like MPDC

They have been in business for 27yrs. that speaks for itself: the tactical firearms training is like joining a SWAT team: many of the employee's I worked with have been with the company over 10 years and they were sergeants and lieutenants.

Pros

have direct deposit pay: if you apply yourself there is promotional opportunities

Cons

none at this time

Great Place to work

Enjoyed my time with this Company. Only downside is pay if you are a person with a family to support. start out at about 15 an hour as an SPO with them. For me it just wasnt enough. But i can say they are a family oriented company and the Chief is very understanding. Not very approachable but once you get to know him he is a fair person. overall great company but i do feel they should pay more. Especially to the employees who are reliable and show they want to be there.

Not paying fairly

Based on favoritism and dreams you won't grow because they won't let you unless you leave SPO get paid less than SO for example most companies start out min. 17.00 for SO most the SPO'S don't make that unless they are related to management

N/a

Sorry company, family oriented so if your not family, don’t attempt. They talk a good game in traing and does not live up to. upper management is the worst . Too much drama.

Pros

Got paid on time

serious work

i come to work pickup equipment on to work site checkin with site manager patrol grounds.i learned to be very observen I worked at night staying awake.getting payed on time

Pros

getting of on time

Cons

no breaks, lunchs

Not enough Armed SPO

A&D has jobs if you want to work as a security guard in DC but very little Special Police Officer (Armed) there does not seem to be room to grow .and you have to pay for every thing nothing is given to you as part of the job

Pros

Pay on time . lot of SO spots

Cons

Does not hire alot of females and little room to rise in rank or pay

Do not apply here!!!

Probably the worst job i have ever had, and trust me I've had a few of them! The only contracts they have are residential, and your life will be placed in danger every step of the way. You must pay for all equipment and training. Most of your coworkers are relatively old, and cannot perform the essential job duties that the site requires. Do yourself a favor, and continue to apply elsewhere!

Pros

None whatsoever

Cons

No lunch breaks, lied too, lied on, broken promises. Low pay etc

non fair

I think that this jobs needs a better workspace, its ok but its other jobs that will be more challenging. They also can use more benefits.

Typical

I feel that the pay could be better, and benefits should be available. I also feel that Armed officers should be at Armed sites and unarmed officers should be at unarmed sites.

Unsafe

I felt that the site I worked was unfit for a unarmed officer.

Pros

We got paid on time

Cons

Couldn't work full time

pay was ok

this company is another starter company for people want to work part-time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A&D Security Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A&D Security Consultants