A&J AUSTRALIA
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

5: A&J AUSTRALIA Employee Reviews

Australia5 reviews

3.2Work–Life Balance

Productive and work as a team member

A typical day at work to fill bottles in each pallet and despatch them. It is good to learn a different roles in different area of location, I have learn some different skills from what I have work with and good to gain different skills in different workplace. Also the management are so kind and work together as a team members. The workplace culture is good anyways. The hardest part of the job is the environment within the job and need to be neat and tidy by every single shift. And the most enjoyable part of the job is when the time you finish work,..

Not treating people fairly

Never recommend this place i worked here nearly 2yrs full time and resigned very poor management even facilities got a very racist manager two faces people they only been nice to you when you face them but when you turn your back they always talk sh***about you, supervisors monitored you everywhere you go but when their people go on break took 45min plus never say anything management only took care of their own people not even care about others and tgey even put you on hard task and let their people do the easy tasks

no advancement

I am looking for new opportunities where I can advance with my experiences and take on new challenges, I have learned some skills from my current job however I would need more to excel

Enjoyable work. got to learn alot about stock market

I worked as a front end customer service which helped me to meet many customers daily also this job helped me to learn alot about stock market. Staff was very cooperative. And there was alot of things to learn .

Pros

Free lunches, year end bonus.

Work is fun loving and also got to learn alot

In A & J I work in a very friendly atmosphere which also helped me to learn more and more about the work and to get energetic all the day. the staff was very cooperative and helpful. I enjoyed work to the fullest.

Pros

paid lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A&J AUSTRALIA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A&J AUSTRALIA