A&R CONSTRUCTION
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

12: A&R CONSTRUCTION Employee Reviews

3.4Work–Life Balance

Workplace Overall

Fast paced, language barriers, get the job done as fast as possible but done correctly, working in hot temperatures, learning a new job and the how much detail can go into one job.

Great company to work for. Nothing but good experiences.

The bad - winter hit and work slowed way down for a couple months. Other than not having work in the winter, great place to work. Health benefits, 401K, competitive hourly wage all help make this company desirable.

Awesome

Awesome wish I still worked there great pay easy going people and very polite and willing to teach just awesome in general ! Would work for them any time

Racist

I wouldn't recommend working for this company. Very racist. Most of the foreman's if they don't like you, they will make you feel little. They act like God's.

Horrible communication, shady owners

The "company" is owned by a couple of kids (23 and 24 years old), who have no idea how to run a company the right way, several of employees are under the table and left because the owners would stop paying and completely stop answering calls. Seriously shady and not a legit workplace at all.

Amazing company

An amazing local company to work with in Ridgecrest Ca great honest people to work with great boss to work for as well, I recommend this company to people in Ridgecrest

great guys not enough work

Could not maintain enough business to generate enough income to operate during the contraction downfall. The economy was not helpful and this company was forced to close its doors

a & R construction

Good job but not enough hours. Good place to work. management is great. job is what I expect it to be. I really like working here just need more hours

Pros

great job

Cons

no enough hours

honest work, honest people

Good eviroment work to and learn. very friendly and helpful management encouraging better work, and better results. i would recommend these lads to anyone.

Pros

good people

Cons

Good

I'm not sure if this is even a company anymore. We worked what I assumed was a standard construction job and it seemed pretty normal for what that job entailed.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at A&R CONSTRUCTION?

good working environment

nice friendly people to work with, learnt a lot of new skills. prepared me for a working life. taught me how to work hard.

Great working environment and co- wokers

Long days and long hours, mostly just cleaning stocking materials. Great co- workers that help you every step of the way.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A&R CONSTRUCTION. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A&R CONSTRUCTION