A+

12: A+ Employee Reviews

3.3Work–Life Balance

Productive place to work.

A+ was my first real job. Working there has taught me a lot. I have learned different kinds of lumber, seeds, fertilizers, etc. I have also learned what a real job is all about, as far as being on time, making sure my work is done day in and day out, and also working with other people.

Je ne recommande pas

Cercle fermé culture restreinte climat toxic je ne suis pas bien dans cette entreprise on avait dit je vais t'aider et à la première demande d'aide ça terminé avec un " bon ben la prochaine fois c'est un avis disciplinaire que je vais vous donné. "

Pros

Terminé tôt

Cons

Aucune écoute sens unique

Excelente empresa

Aunque mi experiencia fue de corta duración ya que lleva adelante la instalación de las pantallas publicitarias, me sentí muy a gusto formando parte de ella.

Pros

Buen clima laboral

Cons

No es un trabajo fijo

clean places with nice staff

The work was very nice for me. In every new day I am learning a new thing . The schools were well managed. The were different cultures in the same place. The hardest part was I want to do my work in a perfect way so that the children and the teachers will fell well. The most enjoyable part was the nice children a their spirt which I like more .

my moves and meeting people

in that company, there is absolutely nothing hard, the purpose is just to install all the equipment's (copier,printer, laptops,...) to the right room ordered by the clients and to make sure that all machines all connected to each other. personally i didn't learn something there, but i liked the way i was able to move every time from Virginia to Nashville and i also liked meeting new people. Management is not as professional as you can expect from a good company, but i worked with that.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

long breaks

job

family owned company that is exactly what it is, they are a very segregated company if you work in what they call the back you will never move from there for any advancement.

This place is out of business

A + Tutor U is out of business, but it was a very nice place to work it could be because I enjoyed was I was doing to much, therefore I could not see anything else. I would definitely like to go back and work for them again if that was an option.

First job out of college

This was my first job out of college. Small, family owned, good people to work with. Easy to talk to management and they put you through sales training right away for their products.

great work

it was a great job, but the down fall is that it was commission only.

Pros

great hours

Cons

comission only

Dont Join

horrible. never paid on time, stupid boss. just a horrendous expierence

Pros

Cons

everything

Working with kids with pleasure

I taught kids from different age groups and worked with other teachers who did the same. We divided the children into groups of 4 and each teacher handled a group. When working with kids, I found that I should be very delicate. Kids have various attitudes and manners and each should be dealt with accordingly, this was the hardest part of the job. But I did enjoy teaching them, because kids in fact teach you new things and introduce you to new perspectives and ideas, you have long forgotten.

Pros

new ideas from kids

Cons

competitive atmosphere

Productive and fun workplace

Good place to work with flexible hours but not a lot of room to grow.

Pros

flexible hours and commissioned based

Cons

not a lot of room for growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A+. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A+