A-La Carte Meats
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

5: A-La Carte Meats Employee Reviews

Australia5 reviews

2.8Work–Life Balance

fast paced

During my time with this employer I was instrumental in achieving higher results in our safety audits, building staff moral and educating the lesser qualified staff members on matters of cross contamination, time efficiency and personal safety.

Great

Great and relaxing. Would like to work there again. Great co workers, health and safety is great. Very friendly staff members. Free cooked breakfast every Friday.

Bad

I never ever liked the people there as some of the staff were rude I tried to do the right thing by everyone and turned up to work an half hour before work

trash.

hate the way every one treats you. the only thing i liked about it was the driving. every one is depressed and hates working there. and they make you feel trapped

Pros

Cons

everything

Good Workplace to work at everyone is nice and helpful

the days were long and hard but that didn't bother me was good for me. I learned how to handle meat and what goes on when packaging the meat for import and export. My co workers were great they didn't make me feel left out and like i could ask questions if i was stuck or didn't know what to do. The hardest part was waking up in the morning as i am so not a morning person haha.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A-La Carte Meats. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

A-La Carte Meats Reviews by Location

• A-La Carte Meats
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?