A-PLUS

12: A-PLUS Employee Reviews

2.3Work–Life Balance

Awesome owner

Office staff is nice and owner is awesome. No direct deposit. Unable to know what days you will be working until the last minute. This makes it hard to make plans for things that you need or would like to do in your life. Love that you don't have to drive far for job assignments. Team members are nice to get along with. Pleased that caregivers are not allowed to use their own automobile to take clients to doctor appointments or to run errands. They are allowed to use the client's car.

Pros

Job assignments are usually close to where caregivers live.

Cons

No direct deposit and not knowing your working schedule till last minute

Aplus

7-11 bought Aplus stores and intends to franchise them off to get their own products in more stores. Ok benefits, expensive but who isn't? People I work with are good people.

Good interaction between employees and between shifts

My hours at work were third shift - hrs. being 10p - 6am. During my work hours, I ran the cash register, restocked shelves, received deliveries, monitored gas pumps, cleaned, restocked cooler, sold and redeemed lottery tickets handled cash and credit cards, and waited on customers. I worked this shift alone. The persons that were in management when I first started were temporary, since the company was switching managers, There was one who treated the employees, with understanding and another one,would come in and act like she was the manager in charge, she was from another store, and I dreaded when she would show up. The hardest part for me, was in the morning when people were going to work, was when I was trying to settle my cash drawer and trying to wait on customers at the same time. My favorite part was working with the customers, especially the regular customers that came in every night.

Pros

My nightly customers.

Cons

Had to eat lunch at counter while working.

Small business

This is a small private owned business. It was very busy, yet unorganized. This job taught me to always cover myself via written paperwork. This job also taught me self control and enhanced my problem-solving abilities

Hard workimg

Was fun working there lots of worker's theres very hot days we work in rain snow everything roofing.the boss was a very nice man had work ready for us every day good company

Pros

Good breaks

Cons

No one showed up on time

A day at A-Plus!

A regular day of work at A-Plus consisted of a lot of cash transactions using the cash register as well as cleaning and stocking. My management was not very helpful. The hardest part about the job were overnight hours and the most enjoyable was satisfying customers.

Insulation installer

Working here at A-plus Inc. It's a hard labor job. This job requires you to install fiber glass insulation in residential or commercial projects. These are different types of jobs but you do the same type of work everyday

Pros

Its a job

Cons

Low pay

Management Issues

Store #27 in between hiring management. Stand in manager not only rude to employees but also customers. Corporate is very professional. Problems with coworkers relieving ontime, several occasions where coworkers will NOT show up to shift, management refuses to hire people who will show up ontime to relieve, 2nd shift employees. Otherwise no issues.

Love

Love working as a clerk for a plus, the most exciting is being able to see what amazing renovations happen.

Very fun and exciting work atmosphere

The atomosphere and freedom of working at A-Plus solutions, Inc. is very fun and exciting. There are ample opportunities to excel and make as much money as you need/want.

outstanding,

A fun place to work meeting new people everyday, the part i like most to dress up and work as an secetary. Learned lot

youll get great experince for the future

no experince is required jus sign up and your in. Its a good job to get your foot in the door and say your have experince in this feild. not really good pay and the boss is not vary nice.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A-PLUS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A-PLUS