A-T Solutions, Inc
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

13: A-T Solutions, Inc Employee Reviews

4.0Work–Life Balance

A company providing critical support for US warfighters.

As an A-T Solutions, Inc. employee working on a USG contract, I've had the opportunity to learn and apply contractual management in a very dynamic atmosphere. While interfacing with other A-T Solutions, Inc. employees, I noticed the company dedication to obtaining only the most qualified candidates.

Pros

Corporate infrastructure involved in daily management of all contracts, affording senior leadership the ability to maintain workforce awareness and morale.

Cons

N/a

Great company to work for

A-T Solutions was the premier Anti-Terrorism training and consulting company. I'm not sure how it is there now that it has been acquired by PAE. Several of the old Project Managers still work there, and I continue to hear good things.

This is based on my deployment experience

While I was working there I had great experiance even though they had low salary but I was mad when they said they are going to even lower it after I arrive to Afghanistan. They have never mentioned it and expect people to just sign the agreement. Which is wrong

Pros

Works had meaning and you were able to see the result of your work

Cons

Long hours of work, low pay

Off Site Primarily

Rarely worked at ATS. Was a contractor at government site. Interacted occasionally with corporate leadership who seemed disconnected and not in touch with the workforce.

Government Contractor

East and west coast offices, strong Government contacts, professional local management, positive and supportive environment. Employs contractors with significant military experience.

A-T Solutions, Inc.

Overall was a nice place to work, learn and meet interesting people. Leadership was too focused on selling the company and not providing strong leadership or overall stability.

Typical contract company - enjoyable.

Better than most - Current program manager and co-workers are great to work with. Good compensation and decent benefits.

Great Environment

A good overall company to work for. Benefits package could use an overhaul. Salary is competitive and management is honest.

Small growing company (~1000). Mainly govt customers.

As is the case for most "companies" of this era, the old "job shop" nomenclature is more applicable (if the supporting contract is not there, you also disappear).

Pros

Some work from home a possibility. Free up-scale coffee!

Cons

Health care benefits are declining (an American trend).

Good Company

This is a good, growing company. I have learned a lot from working here thanks to my direct management. However, I feel as though the company has too many VP's.

Excellent company culture

The company paid well. My manager was excellent. The corporate staff at HQ was always friendly and helpful. You even get a box of cookies sent to your house on your birthday.

Intern

Paid well for an internship. Counter-terrorism is a very cool field, although I am in healthcare now.

Great Company!

Family oriented and great benefits! I have been with the company for the last 5 years and we have seen tremendous growth! We are constantly receiving awards for business of the year and a great place to work...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A-T Solutions, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A-T Solutions, Inc