A Better Florist

5: A Better Florist Employee Reviews

4.4Work–Life Balance

well balanced

Definitely, a perfect choice to start working at your own pace in the comfort of your own home to be with family in times of pandemic. This totally changed my perception between office and home environment

Just an okay company

This is a permanent work-from-home position which is great. The team I am in is just fine. They work in the morning and I work at night so I don't usually have a chance to talk to them.

Pros

Permanent wfh position.

Cons

No salary increase, no benefits, hard to get promoted.

Fun and relaxed workspace.

Everyone was treated really well and the environtment was a very relaxed place. Though the working space was small, everyone was very friendly and patient.

Great place for people looking for their first startup to join

Fast paced and an intense environment. But you do learn a lot working there as things are changing very regularly. Good benefits of free flowers per month and working there trains your analytical thinking

Fun Work Culture

The culture at A Better Florist is definitely very fun and enlightening. At such a young age and entry-level position, I was given a number of tasks and a huge responsibility that make working at ABF very fulfilling.

Pros

Fun culture

Cons

Sometimes long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A Better Florist. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A Better Florist