A j bush & sons
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

3: A j bush & sons Employee Reviews

Australia3 reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

Small, friendly and dynamic

There's always something on the go at AJB&S, so getting bored is not a thing. The manager and staff are quietly efficient, dealing with issues promptly and with a minimum of fuss.

Flexible work rosters

*Easy set up with a regular local customer base *Learn about Customer service, safe food handling skills & rotation *Management of Stock rotation/ordering, OH & S procedures, cash up /banking procedures & staff rostering *Friendly/professional workplace

It is work without stress type of environment.

I spend the night on the production plant with a ten minute break at mid-shift.I have learnt a number of things including operating a production plant, management of the plant including cleaning and maintenance, team work and OHS. The management is very practical.Core workers are mature and easy to go along with.The hardest part of the job is when I have had less sleep prior to the night.The most enjoyable part of the job is when I manage to go through the delivered stock of the day.

Pros

Free teas

Cons

There are no prospects for advancement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A j bush & sons. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

A j bush & sons Reviews by Location