A Mans Toyshop
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

3: A Mans Toyshop Employee Reviews

Australia3 reviews

2.0Pay & Benefits

Its a Job

What can I say, it was a job that provided an income. The pay level was not the best and the hours are longer than 38 hours paid for with no overtime paid.

Pros

Free birthday cake shared with other staff

Cons

Lousy pay for the hours worked, they do not issue pay slips at each pay only if you require them for loan purposes, You actually work 43 hours per week but only paid for 38, No leave loading paid.

Worked here for 10 years

I was very busy every day but was never appreciated for any of the work I did. My co-workers were lovely.

Very busy every day, working to deadlines

I would start the day checking the diary to see which advertisements and/or mailouts needed to be completed and what the deadline dates were for the artwork etc. As supervisor if a small graphics team, I would allocate the work around and then start on whichever advertisement I was doing for that day. During the day I would be required to answer the phone, check emails, liaise with the sales team for input on which products they would suggest needed to be advertised that particular week etc. The most enjoyable part of the job was the pride I felt in seeing the completed artwork. All my co-workers were great to work with. I learned about team work and working to deadlines.

Pros

great working environment

Cons

trying to find the relevant information on products

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A Mans Toyshop. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

A Mans Toyshop Reviews by Location