A Place for Mom
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

A Place for Mom Employee Reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

Good company

It’s a good company to work for. Training could’ve been way better to set me up for success. But decent pay, good benefits, could’ve had a better culture

Sales

I’m not going to lie and say that this was the easiest job, however I think it’s fair to say that if you have an ounce of work ethic and a good personality, then you’ll be reaching quotas in no time.

Happiest I’ve been

I haven’t felt this happy with any job in a long time! That’s what happens you work in an organization with values which align with your own. I don’t even mind the difficult conversations because I know that what I’m doing is for the best.

Organized

Extremely well-organized for a company with so many moving parts. Each day brought new challenges, and there was always some around to help when I was totally stumped.

One of the better ones

This company goes out if its way to show appreciation for their staff. The work you do offers great satisfaction. The people you get to work with are a joy and I always learn a lot from them. They offer flexible hours and can really accommodate any schedule. Managers are always kind and professional.

Very good

*Very good communication *Very good pay*Very good managers who really take very good of their employees*Very good company mission *Very good opportunities within the company

Highly recommend

I enjoy working at APFM. In fact, I recommend anyone seeking a position here to apply. APFM has a great workplace culture, and the most enjoyable part of the job is the unwavering support employees receive from management.

Good work life balance

I loved everything APFM. They were incredibly supportive and understanding when I was sick or had schedule conflicts with school and family life. They made it possible for me to find a good work life balance.

Great company

I worked for A Place for Mom for 3 years and can say this is a good company to work for. They treat everyone like family. If you love helping older people then this is the best place to work.

Amazing!

A Place for Mom was an amazing place to work! I would still be working here but my family needed me more last year. If you have the opportunity to work for this company I say go for it.

I enjoyed it

I enjoyed working there. I had no problems with getting in contact with a manager any time I had questions or if an emergency came up. I highly recommend this company for employment.

Very organized company

A Place for Mom is a very organized company. I adore the way they care for the well being of every client! Can't wait to see where this company goes in the future and I feel blessed to be a part of this family!

Everyone is kind and helpful

Everyone is very kind and so helpful. They train you very well no matter what position you have. Any time you need assistance there is always someone there to help. Great place to work!

Feels like one big family

APFM feels like one big family. Scheduling is very good. Initial job offers is generous. Would highly recommend APFM to friends and family (whether for a job or services).

Good place to work!

I have worked for APFM for two years now and really enjoyed it. It’s great to see all the family advisors do well, working at home, helping seniors and their families find the options they need. Pay is good. Benefits are good. As with any company, there are challenges as we grow, but the culture is open and honest.

Positive company culture

I find this job both challenging and rewarding. I have been amazed at the passion the company has shown so far for helping people and their families. I couldn't be happier with my decision to work here!!

Great to work for

APFM has a wonderful company culture and they pay well. What’s not to like? The entire customer service team is knowledgeable. They do good work, and they want you to succeed.

Fun workplace

It is a great company to work for, the benefits are great, and they are very open to letting you work from home. I recommend this company to anyone looking to grow as a professional in customer service.

They only Care about money and not the people your helping

It's all a scam. They partner with these senior living homes and get commission when someone moves in. They do not care about your loved ones. The associates get bonuses for how many people they get to move in to these places, and most of these places are horrible to leave your loved ones. They encourage their teams to harass these seniors especially during the holidays. If you have any sense of integrity or care for seniors, don't apply.

Pros

Cons

It's all a scam.

Support system

I enjoy working here. I appreciate the support that I have from my colleagues. The energy and spirit of the team is fantastic. This company is behind me every step of the way.

Meaningful work helping families

I really enjoyed the opportunity to help families help their loved ones. The hours, however, probably could have been better. But the work was enjoyable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A Place for Mom. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A Place for Mom