A TAVOLA
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

A TAVOLA

A TAVOLA Employee Review

productive and high energy workplace

I would spend each of my shifts (8-10) hours on my feet tending to customers and other co workers' needs. I learned how to being in two places at once basically, being that sometimes I would be the only staff on the floor but also have to be in the back tending to stocking napkins, condiments, etc. I was very close with my managers, known them basically my whole life. The hardest part of the job was attending to several tables at once by myself, but it was nothing that I couldn't handle. I loved speaking with the customers and getting to know them as regulars.

Pros

free dinner

Cons

no breaks

productive and fun workplace

A Tavola restaurant is a nice Italian restaurant located in Darlinghurst where you can choose to eat in the large main communal or to have your own table on the others rooms. All delicious food is homemade and typically Italian, and the staff is amazing and friendly. The hardest part of the job is try to make happy all customers in a busy day where may you must send away someone because is fully booked.

great managers, nice team to work and grow with

An amazing Italian Restaurant. Fresh pasta is made every day with high-quality products. The staff is friendly and competent. Management meets halfway with the team member requirements. Opportunity to grow. Wine training provided. Complementary staff food.

Pros

almost everything

Cons

long hours/not so great salary for full time staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A TAVOLA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

A TAVOLA Reviews by Job Title

A TAVOLA Reviews by Location

• A TAVOLA
  • productive and high energy workplace
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?