A TAVOLA
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

A TAVOLA Employee Reviews in Chicago, IL

3.2Pay & Benefits

Beautiful patio dining,limited menu

Set up and break down of dining room and patio.Talk with Chef to get counts on menu items and specials.I how to do wine profit/loss spread sheets.You are responsible for the guest from the moment they walk into the restaurant until they leave.

Pros

You are your own boss

Cons

menu very limited

No benefits, messy management and lot of pressure

The add on indeed is a complete lie. $30 per hour doesn't exist unless busy Saturday with tips. Commission is a lie. Doesn't exist. The owner always tries to make you believe he is giving you a lot but there is nothing there. No benefits: no insurance not even health, no holiday, no reward. Only thing is good tip on a good week end. Inexisting management. Tried to change things or make efforts but the owner doesn't recognize anyone's opinion or respect anyone time and thinks he's always right. But obviously not because business has been tremendously down. I was warned when first came in. Warnings accurate. Owner won't pay but wants you to do all his small things he doesn't want to do, saying it's part of your job. But trust me paid 4.95 an hour, no benefits you get tired of it.

Pros

Customers and some employees are nice

Cons

Pay, Owner, Pressure

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at A TAVOLA?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A TAVOLA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

A TAVOLA Reviews by Job Title