A.C.I
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

16: A.C.I Employee Reviews

2.9Work–Life Balance

To work there was easy very easy. The management was horrible, everybody had different rules and everyone wanted to be your boss. I didn't know how complicated it would be to get hired through the government part.

Dépression sévère

J'ai commencé en pleine forme et j'ai quitté l'entreprise ravagé, laminé, épuisé... tout ce que j'avais construit... je l'ai perdu...je suis toujours dans un état dépressif assez douloureux... J'avais tellement d'espoir au début, j'ai été très polyvalent et performant assez rapidement, ce qui m'a valu de rester à la production...j'étais trop franc...

union job

the best place to work except for one person who work there witch he screwed up !! good job the JL all he cared about was him self and nobody else and he has nothing

A revoir

Tout le code du travail a revoir , beaucoup de travail, pas beaucoup de salaire . Salaire démotivant.

Career

I'm looking for a career not just a job. I'm hoping to find a challenging and something that has alot of room for advancement. I love working with people and I believe teamwork is very important.

travail non reconnu

Cadences très dure, pas d'opportunités, pas ou peu de motivation, culture d'entreprise et de rendements, port de charges lourdes, pas de rotations des postes, solidarité entre collègues.

Pros

contrats longs

Cons

non évolutif

A eviter...

management inexistant sur Perpignan et planning fait n'importe comment et à la tête de l'APS !!!!! Heureusement que les clients pour lesquels nous travaillons sont, dans l'ensemble, plutôt bien!

Pros

entente entre collègues

Cons

beaucoup trop

gg

this was a great company. it truly helped many folks with their housing. all different size units. I would recommend it.

bonne entente

la idem a fait un peu de tout salle de cours grand ménage dans les salles de cours le personnel super gentil j'ai adorée

Pros

argentan pas loin de chez moi

Cons

pas de véhicule

I looked forward to being there everyday.

I enjoyed learning new skills in the kitchen. The hardest and most important part of the job was cleaning for inspections.

Great Crew

Everyone that worked there were all very hard workers, always willing to help eachother when needed. Management were always teaching us new things.

Pros

learning new things, crew members

Cons

healthcare, AZ heat

long hours in summer no hours in winter

start at 7:00 am work 14 hours installing cable internet and phone for charter com.no home life all summer not enough work in winter

Cadre de travail agréable mais...

- journée de travail typique : 9h/18h - opportunités de développement : quasi-inexistantes - management : mauvais (pas/peu d'écoute, pas de bilan annuel) - collaborateurs : compétents et sympatriques - aspect le plus difficile du poste : absence d'objectifs professionnels, cloisonnement des tâches - aspect le plus agréable du poste : moyens techniques mis à disposition

Pros

Structure "familiale" / bureau spacieux

Cons

Contrôle omniprésent / absence d'autonomie

EMPRESA MUITO BOA DE TRABALHAR !

NO DIA A DIA TODO FUNCIONAVA MUITO BEM APRENDI A AVILAR MELHOR MEUS EXAMES MELHOR DI ACORDO COM O QUADRO CLINICO DO PACIENTE BONS COLEGAS DE TRABALHO E ÓTIMO AMBIENTE !

Pros

BOM AMBIENTE DE TRABALHO

Cons

SER SÓ UM PLANTONISTA POR PLANTÃO

Review for A.C.I.

A very good job, just not alot of hours for new people. When I did work, it was long hours one day and then none for the rest of the week. Management was good to work for, they were willing to train someone new to the H.V.A.C field

Pros

good management good team work

Cons

not enough hours

It was fun

Well I would open ,and hand the tickets out for the first couple hours then we would switch,I learned how to be on time how guard the merchandise , my co-workers were fun and nice to have worked with,its was a cool job

Pros

Lunch

Cons

20 Min. Brake every 3 hrs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A.C.I. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A.C.I
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?