A.F. Ferguson & Co
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

17: A.F. Ferguson & Co Employee Reviews

3.3Work–Life Balance

Professional working environment

Its truly been a privilege for me to have obtained significant work experience at A.F.Ferguson & Co. which lasted for more than 02 years. The work environment there was highly professional and conducive for professional learning and personal grooming.

Productive and learning workplace

Our all nice experience with A.F Fergusons & Co. Career growth, project skills, completed task on time/Befortime, multitasking assignments, capacity build

having companionship of skilled and experienced collegues and seniors.. its overall a great place to work.flexible timing. greta learning opportunity.

It was a nice experience working with PwC

I have worked as a Senior Audit Associate with AFFerguson & Co under the mandatory articleship contract of ICAP.I was getting the stipend as per ICAP Laws.It was a nice experience working in PwC.Lot of learning opportunities,friendly enviroment and encouraging managers.

AF Ferguson is one of the most recognisable audit firm globally and in Pakistan

It requires commitment determination and responsibility. I learned not only about audits but also managing issues simultaneously. Dealing with people of different levels in different departments with in an organization. Work place culture is very professional. The job is hard as far as work life balance is concerned.

Excellent Workplace

PWC is best place to work towards growth , Management and learning prespective but in terms of monitory benifits the salary range is lower then the market.

Productive and vast exposure to market

Work is mostly hectic especially when deadline is near. I learned most of excel, basic formulas, good team work. Management is cooperative. Friendly environment and a lot of learning opportunities.

By far the best learning organisation

An organisation which allows ideas from the young ones, accepts change, offers you support is i think all what you need. Further, it teaches you how to deal with stress and not let it become strain.

Pros

Learning environment, management

Cons

Work life balance

I found A.F.Ferguson & Co. a better opportunity to learn new skills and groom myself.

My experience at A.F. Ferguson is quite diversified. Overall I am enjoying working there. I have gained experience for Audit, Internal Audit and Financial Advisory Services.

Learning and Exposure across multiple sectors

Its a fast paced work environment, and you work with many different clients on both audit and non-audit advisory engagements. Growth is reasonably quick. Hours can be a bit long. Best part is working with young people.

Pros

Working wit young people

Cons

N/a

flexible day wokring no learning for seniors that i haven't learnt yet. need to improve the management for software department. workplace culture is excellent. if you love your job and responsibilities there is not hardest part. enjoyable part of job development and successful UAT when my project goes smooth as par requirement of client requirement.

National public accounting firm in India

One of the largest public accounting firm in India alongside the big 4+. Now it is a part of Deloitte. A great firm to work for, great clients and lot of learning opportunities.

Audit Firm

A. F Ferguson and Co, is something what can you call a perfect learning organisation. I was registered with the firm as a CA trainee and over the course of my articleship, i think that the firm has provided me with hand-on experience with related IFRS, Auditing and corporate laws which otherwise would not have been possible working elsewhere in the Industry

It was great experience to work with highly qualified professionals.

A.F. Ferguson & Co. (a member firm of PricewaterhouseCoopers network) is the largest firm of professional accountants in Pakistan. The firm operates under international membership of PricewaterhouseCoopers and is also known internationally as PricewaterhouseCoopers Pakistan (PwC Pakistan). Broadly, the firm offers professional services in the fields of Accounting, Audit and Assurance, Taxation, Transaction Advisory, Risk Advisory Services and SPA and HR Consultancy.

Highly productive and very friendly working environment

A.F.Ferguson & Co. is the leading Audit & Assurance service providers in Pakistan with excellent management and learning environment. Co-workers are extremely helpful in training and guidance.

Good management but rewards are less.

Good Management but as it is a firm, rewards are less as compared to Industry,

Productive and Learning Frim

I've learned a lot due to consulting nature of my current firm. Now, I'm looking ahead to utilize my experience for a reputed organization.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A.F. Ferguson & Co. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A.F. Ferguson & Co