A.H. Beard
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

4: A.H. Beard Employee Reviews

Australia4 reviews

3.0Job Security & Advancement

Good Environment and people to work with.

Good company to be a part of with good people, i have gained experience and skills from working there. The best part of the job is when your almost finished and you've completed all your work and assignments for that day and going home knowing that is a good feeling. I loved working there in the last two years but now i am seeking a new challenge somewhere else where i can develop my skills even further and gain experience there.

Good experience

Good experience, but not my preferred work environment. The pay was average, and the work load went unacknowledged. Management were easy to work with, but lacked commitment to new staff, and made promises that they didn't intend on keeping.

backwards

this company operates on the ideology of been there the longest get the highest position. instead of choosing keen happy hardworking intelligent people to fill there hire up positions.

it was alright

cutting and sealing long strip of foam material co worker happy to help work is pretty easy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A.H. Beard. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

A.H. Beard Reviews by Location

• A.H. Beard
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?