A.I.C
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

11: A.I.C Employee Reviews

4.0Work–Life Balance

Not My First Choice

Safety meetings. i learned how to cut fiberglass with a jigsaw, work in various departments, learned how to read various types of paperwork, operate both a sit down and stand up hi lo.

Pros

long breaks and food truck comes around

Cons

dangerous stressful

good

sorry nothing to say Security Guard Patrolling yard while scanning markers, monitoring all exits, warehouses, boats, offices, parking lot; signing and searching all contractors and visitors entering and exiting yard during my shift while reporting and writing all incidents inside and outside of yard

Muy buen ambiente de trabajo y buen aprendizaje

pues en ese trabajo ente como tecnico cnc me pusieron en una maquina llamada VIGEL , hacia bielas para la empreza de chrysler , cada mes me ponian a darle mantenimiento a mi maquina tenia que quitarle las herramientas y mover los husillos , de ahi me fui enseñando hasta que llegue a ser ajustador , me gusto mi mi trabajo porque ahi mucha chansa de aprender

Pros

categoria, el salario

Cons

las categorias que eran cada año

This is a school

American International College is a small private school located in Springfield, Massachusetts. It is a nice school that is not to far away from Boston and New York City.

ambiente lavorativo stimolante

Mi trovo molto bene, ma non ho sbocchi futuri. Ho un contratto a progetto.

Permanent Growth

I co-founded this company several years ago. We have had a continuous rise of work. Both from the construction business and the Import/Wholesale business created after the economic collapse of the construction business. We are still struggling but with a permanent growth rate that inspire all the employees to continue working and adding the personal touch necessary to progress.

fun place to work

I was responsible of handling 1st and 2nd mortgages as I did the collection for the company. I learned how to look in the background of finances such as reviewing 401k , w2's, credit burro reports management was great as well as the co workers were very helpful the hardest part about my job would be not being able to help people that really fell behind and couldn't recover when the housing market crashed the easiest was helping them

Pros

free food

Cons

short breaks

Fast past environment with a lot of work to be completed

a typical day at work is fast pasted one feet for 10 hours a day lifting products with help from crew/manager

good

clean random things, vac trucks. how to deal with waste. not alot of hours because of the union list it be a good place to stay if you were in the top 20

Pros

good pay

Cons

never know when a long term job came

Good company to work for - Construction field

Good company with applications based in the automation industry. I took on a small project to do the installation and commissioning of a conveyor line in a bakery.Hardest part of the job was the deadline for completion and trying to implement installation of equipment suited to the client's down time.Enjoyable part of the job was working with friendly knowledgeable people and having the support from our management and suppliers. Also seeing the system working well after commissioning.

Pros

good conditions and wages

Cons

long hours during commissioning.

busy housing develpment.

check tenants for identification entering premises. made foot patrols of apartment buildings every hour. made daily activity reports. checked roofs. guards made exterior rounds.

Pros

stores on premises.

Cons

no breaks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A.I.C. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A.I.C
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?