A.I.N

A.I.N

A.I.N Employee Review

Helping others is amazingly rewarding

Too many chiefs, not enough indians. Management from top needs to communicate with thse that actually work within the community. Without support from top tier management, responsibility falls to those that fail to give adequate support.

Productive & alway alot to learn

Working as an AIN is alot of fun. Every day at work I would check on my residents & see how they are before I get the day started. A typical day would be showering the residents, cleaning their beds, feeding them, reading to them, walking/exercise, talking with them as well. Our workplace environment is very friendly, like a family. The hardest part of my job would have to be when the residents have passed away. The most enjoyable part is meeting the residents family & listening to their stories.

Challanging, productive and fun.

The jobs i did was really fun. I reall loved and enjoyed my all of jobs and I also learned many things and had very friendly and helpfull team work. And if we work in a team than the work we are doing can resolve easily and quickly. All of the organization are actually depend upon workers and workers need to be fatithfull, loyal and very puntual to their organization.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A.I.N. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

A.I.N Reviews by Location

• A.I.N
  • Helping others is amazingly rewarding