A.I.S

16: A.I.S Employee Reviews

3.4Work–Life Balance

What i learned

I’m glad i worked there it helped me learn how to drive a forklift and showed me how it is to work in a warehouse. I also worked on the assembly line and that showed me that i have to work at a fast pace.

Travail en totale autonomie

Gestion du temps et des rdv, bureaux agréables, bonne synergie

Pros

Véhicule de société, autonomie

Lots of friendly people

Lots of friendly people to work with. Always so busy that the days flew by. They are a build today ship today always under pressure to get the orders out same day

1. มีความรับผิดชอบสูง 2. มองโลกในแง่ดี 3. ตรงไปตรงมา 4. มีความสามารถในการนำเสนอ 5. กระตือรือร้น

Pros

บรรยากาศในการทำงานดี และต้องพัฒนาตัวเองอยู่เสมอ

Cons

ความกดดัน จาก ลูกค้า หรือ สื่อ

Great when you are actually working

The management is very scattered and does everything last minute. The job itself is very unstable despite what company you are with.

a very good working place

good place to work in a great atmosphere and with great managers and supervises that assists you with their huge experience and knowledge.

Pros

payed breack times

radiologic technicien

fun worrk place i accept big company i want a new jobs in other place around the world and i have much to give to my company and im good worker and very smart i have finish my jobs in KSA

Pros

free lunches

Cons

short breaks

environnement de travail agreable

coordination des moyens humains et techniques participation aux decisions et choix strategiques de l entreprise gestion commerciale et marketing

Love my job at AIS

I got learner new things on the computer from my co-worker. and love the people there too and we have a lots of luncheon for co-worker I was very good job for me.

Pros

we got have free lunch all the time

Cons

when it was time to work we work

Scam

This company was a pyramid scam. I learned a lot of street smarts being that I was a direct sales person. I had to speak to thousands of people selling fake perfume and also recruiting new sales people.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at A.I.S?

it is good to work here except salary.

i enjoy my work so no tiredness.all coworkers are very good only one negative point is salary which was not matched by our work.

Pros

nil

Cons

its good

A very secure and friendly enviroment

I have enjoyed working for this company for the past 6 years.

Very interesting work, but you had to be married to it.

AIS, Inc is a private company in New Bedford, MA that does contractual work primarily for the Federal Government. The Observer Program sends trained fisheries observers to sea on commercial boats to collect catch and by-catch data to be utilized in the management of the various fisheries. There is no such thing as a typical day at work....typical was 50-60 hrs per week at all hours of the day and night, in all types of locations (ports) from Maine through Conneticut and everything in between. Co-workers were a combination of down to earth types and extreme brown-nosers. Management--I was one of "them". Hardest part of the job was probably dealing with up to 60 or so phone calls per day, everyday; and intense amount of stress, deadlines that were unrealistic, constant pressure to "do more". Also, the longer I was involved in the program the more I developed and crisis of conscience, given that the federal goverment is dead set on shutting down commercial fishing completely....based on very questionable science. We were the conveiniant whipping boy for the fishermen to vent their anger and frustration with the federal government. There really wasn't an "enjoyable" part to the job...it was a constant struggle just to get through the day. The benefit package was very good. I was laid off after 10 years; 2 weeks after I was told I wasn't getting laid off (we had lost a major contract and major layoffs were imminent). The best part of the job (s) was probably all of the very interesting guys I met working on the boats, from the captains on down to the crew.

Pros

the work made for good storytelling with non fishing people.

Cons

there were no set work hours, you could work a 10 hour day, or a 15 hour day, you never knew in advance and couldn't make any kind of personal plans.

Empresa Dinâmica, agradável de se trabalhar, oferece oportunidades de aprendizado

Ideal para quem gosta de criar arte!! Como é o meu caso. Guardo todas as experiencias que vive como estagiária com muito carinho.

Pros

horario flexivel, oportunidade de participar de eventos voltados a computação gráfica

Cons

não remunerado

Okay...

It was hard to get into sales agent position once I gained my license.

Pros

the company has family bbq's and cares for their employees

its a scam

they have a at will form which the make you sign in order to be hired which means at any willing time they could fire you even if the tired of looking at you if you they also sell you a lie like we just want u to do your best that's all that matters when really you suppose to meet a certain amount of surveys a day or you will be fired.

Pros

its a job

Cons

no benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A.I.S. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A.I.S