A.M.S
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

18: A.M.S Employee Reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

Keeping fit

Going to the gym daily at the end of each day, good packages given with good vacations over a twelve-month period, traveling around the world to many different locations

désagréable

patron stressant et jamais la pour répondre au besoins de l' entreprise ne pays pas ces salarier en conséquence

Rubbish

Didn't have an interview an if the boss likes u he will pay u more money if he dosent he pays u random amount of money I got 70 pound for one game my partner got 40

Bon environnement de travail

Malgré une expérience de travail courte chez A.M.S, j'y ai appris dans le domaine de la sécurité.

Ams is an amazing company to work for .

This company allowed you to run your business the way you know how, They were not micro managers and I never intended to leave but unfortunately the current program I worked for ended and there was no other available jobs with ams at the time.

Apprentissage

Bon suivit du maître d'apprentissage. Médiation sociale qui m'a permis de faire la formation en Alternance afin d'obtenir le diplôme d'État de moniteur éducateur.

In AMS as operation manager journey was great.

Learned how to interact with international clients. Looking after all the arrangements, stock updations. Taking care of large numbers of employees like supervisor's, technician's, workers, drivers.

buena

aqui aprendi mucho y conoci mucha gente y otras ciudades

Pros

tenia buen sueldo y buen trabajo

Cons

aveces tenia que estar lejos de mi familia

Below average

Not a place for growing.Learnt a lot.Company just for themselves and not for their workers.Meeting good friends is the most enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

permanent

Cons

no growth

sans avis

réalisation pièce unitaire modification suivant la demande du clent

environnement de travail

Travail varié et équipe sympa. Horaire de travail de 7h à 13h30. Ancun aspect difficile. Travail varié très agréable. Pas d'opportunités de développement .

Rapid growing company, Good place to work

AMS relocated from Birmingham to Redditch and recruited local people to fill the void left by those that did not want to travel to Redditch. There was no costing system to speak of as they were expanding at a rapid rate. I was bought in to oversee the introduction of the Costing system. As most of the workforce was new we grew together. With it's new large premises AMS managed to gain some large accounts over the next few years. As the costing sytem was working & I was trying to study for an accountancy qualification, I felt I needed to gain experience on the financial side of a business, which is why I left. The management were a little difficult to approach at times and I always felt there were some difficulties at Board level.

Pros

Early finish on a Friday, Good workforce

Cons

Management difficult to approach

Great life/work balance that's all

This is a Monday - Friday work schedule with the occasional weekend here and there. You set your own work schedule as far as the hours go. You call on about 3-4 national accounts on an average day sometimes less sometimes more depending on your travel time. Even though this is a salaried position you still have to clock your time in each store and while driving. You spend about 1 - 2 hours in each account training, cleaning and applying POP in stores. You work your 8 hours a day and then go home. No work to take home which is nice. This is a 3rd party merchandising company their management is non existent until you make a mistake. The management from the client is a micromanaging machine they are always looking over your shoulder. The only thing that I learned from this job is all about appliances and that's it.

Pros

Flexable work schedule

Cons

Low pay, High healthcare cost, Micro management

Project Management

While a project manager for Evergreen Air Center, Virgin Air needed 13 planes overhauled in 6 mouths. I directed my crews to completion in 4 mouths. This was done by working with the buyers to find new recourse venders when our usual venders did not have the Item. I had shipping and receiving notify me three times daily if parts received. I instituted cross training of my crews to do multiple jobs, thus I did not have to rely solely on one person to complete a portion of job. I created monthly flow charts that showed my teams their responsibilities and my expectations. This eliminated confusion and excuses when work was not completed.

drillingoperator at A.M.S between 2011to2012

i was an operator at A,M.S between 2011/2012 for which i had one year experience.

Pros

free launch

Cons

short break

Positif

Positif, poste intéressent avec plein de taches diverses.

work

I love working for A.M.S. I learned how to use power tools, installlighting, The Management is always there if there is a problem or Questions.

Pros

being independent, and having the support if needed.

Cons

not enough work

Small company with owner involved in all aspects of finding good assignments for RNs, LPNs, and CNA.

My daughter recommended AMS to me 5 years ago. The owner, Sonia, works closely with the clients to find good assignments that match their skill set. She has a high level of integrity along with compassion and becomes more of a friend than employer. She really cares about her nursing staff ,as well as, the hospitals and clinics she staffs. She expects your best because everything the nursing staff does reflects back on AMS; therefore, she hires only the best.

Pros

salary paid weekly

Cons

travel may be required

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A.M.S. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A.M.S