A.N.S
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

6: A.N.S Employee Reviews

1.8Pay & Benefits

Not a fun place to work.

a typical. Go to a clinet house and help them with things.I learned I like the hospital better. Management they still have a lot to learn.Hardest part is not knowing what people want. easy part is meeting new people

Provide a safe people for clints and employees

Needs to work on removing employees that are putting negative care for clints and employees. Some stuff have been report for office workers would put write ups and complaints in the trash so it wont go in their records.

Great staff but they started to get less and less work.

I left the the company because there weren't enough flyer distribution accounts which caused me as a receptionist to no have much computer work to do. They were a great staff theyi2

Cons

Great travels, paid hotels, paid for food.

Worked as R&D Engineer

This Company was a sub Vendor to Ericsson , They used to handle their projects all over India. I used to do transmission survey, microwave link clearance survey when i was part of this company.

It is a wonderful place to work.

This job is a good job. It includes being able to bag and stack each route and label them as to where they should go. We do at times run out of bags to use, but we make the best of it. All in all, I like working here. I need a second job to take up my free time.

work came to me

i loved working here, i got to stay at home and my work got dropped off to me. It was great pay and i had weekends to myself

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at A.N.S?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A.N.S. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A.N.S