A.S.A.P
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

18: A.S.A.P Employee Reviews

3.6Work–Life Balance

Productive place to learn about advancing your locksmith skills

I arrive at the shop at 9am. In which I would get my work orders and equipment, then proceed to the various locations. Upon finishing the work orders, I would go back to the shop to help out with shop work and various troubleshooting on daily orders and upcoming work orders.

Challenging, with great opportunity for advancement. Management had a great deal of experience that they were very willing to share. Challenged you to do your best with fun contests

Comfortable

Comfortable and nice to work there. Pretty good job, no complaints really. Worked there for about three months so I was still pretty new but also got to experience it as well

would reccomend to a friend

ASAP is a great place to work i would definitely recommend this job to someone who likes a lighter workload. You have to have a love for the elderly in order to work here. great place to work

Very fun workplace.

I liked working here because the staff was so nice and willing to help you through anything. I just want a more stable job that pays better with advancement, they were a local company so i think its time for something new.I would personally recommend this company to anyone because they go out of their way to help anyone and everyone.

Pros

Amazing people ad good job work environments.

Cons

Shifts were sketchy on when you would actually work

Unexpected.

Great place to work at because you are at a diffrent location every weak learning new things. The best part is that you meet new people very often which makes it fun.

Pros

No contract

Cons

No contract

Un ambiente bueno pues dan bonificaciones

Es una empresa muy buena pagan todo lo de ley son muy cumplidos con los pagos un excelente sentido humano

Pros

Dan todos lo implementos necesarios para laborar

Cons

No dan ragalos en diciembre

Productive and fun

Great people to work with love all my clients and love the people I work with couldn't ask for a better place to work. I have learned a lot with this company and would do it all over again if I had to.

Overall I enjoyed the experience

I enjoyed working there but under poor management. We didn't have benefits or good job security. Alot of the leader were unskilled and we basically trained them. Alot of times we were not backed. I also dealt with alot of unfair situations. But it all was a learning experience and built patience.

Pros

Meet alot of people

Cons

Poor management

Health Information Associate

Processing Medical Records for Lawyers, Doctors, Private Patients and Law Enforcement. Uploading SSI records to SSI website. I learned to Upload and how to process the MPI (Master Patient Index). I work well with Management and am definetly a Team Player. My job is very challenging and I enjoy it very much.

Pros

Making sure that Patient Care is number one in my job.

Cons

I work the swing shift.

Staff is pleasant to work with, jobs are veried.

I worked in many different fields from, digging holes and pulling weeds to learning to run plate freezers in the fish cannery field to confined space attendant to hydro blasting during mill shutdowns.

Pros

most times work is availabe

Cons

real job oppertunities are few

Fun place to work

Great place to work assisting individuals with daily social and living skills.

hard work,intelligent,honesty and fun when off my work

To secure a creative and challenging position with professionally managed group. I would like to leverage my knowledge and skills so as to address the challenges posed by the dynamic world of business. It is with this aim I would like to be linked to a leading organization.

Productive and friendly

Temporary employment agency with friendly people and workers. Jobs can range from clerical, data entry, administrative, etc.

long shifts

working long shifts .digging hoes so tech could work on the job side.

Office Administrator

• Exercise budget planning, time management and staff operations tempo to complete all aspects of commercial, industrial and residential renovations• Negotiate contracts with clients after preparing competitive project estimates• Organize and manage the interviewing, hiring and training process within the entire main branch of Huntington Beach• Perform administrative tasks such as maintain customer estimate packages, process paperwork, manage in/outgoing mail and inventory procurement• Report directly to Branch Manager, co-workers, subordinates, via phone, email, fax or in person on a day-to-day basis

productive and good culture

Good company, good pay. Courier hot shot service, picking up and delivering freight around the DFW Metroplex.

Pros

lenient work environment

Cons

small business no benefits

Productive and fast pace environment.

Great company to work to work for. Daily challenges are ideal for people who strive for excellence.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A.S.A.P. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A.S.A.P