A10 Networks
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

28: A10 Networks Employee Reviews

3.0Work–Life Balance

Sales focused company

The company is focused on enabling sales people to be successful. Senior management is available and willing to roll up their sleeves. Company needs to make a successful transition to a security firm - and it's presenting a challenge.

Nice example of silicon valley stereotypes

Executive Management has turned over recently, so possibly some positive changes unless the new execs are just reinforcing what the old execs were doing. Very male-oriented & dominated culture and seems little interest to change that. Engineer driven with resulting customer focus a bit at odds. Some good folks but the workplace culture is who you know and underhandedness. Indian dinner served nightly and then there's a rush to get out of the building taking leftovers along.

Pros

free dinner, new office building

Cons

uninspiring culture and treatment of employees

Bad Management

Management is bad HR is doing their duty to better things, but management's bureaucracies are to blame to taking freedom away from employees, working hours are tracked carefully, no work from home options, job security in the recent days have been decreased because of too many organisational changes. Too many old people who do not understand work from home options properly. Have lots of in house politics.

Cons

Long hours, Un-realistic deadlines with project completion

A company lacking leadership

I unfortunately didn't research the company prior to my offer. I went to work for a former manager who didn't provide insight to the company's issues. Many products were poorly conceived and although it was sold to a primary client, those products didn't meet the needs for the rest of the industry.

great place to work

Very progressive company. employees are great to work with. work is constantly changing but interesting. managers are great to work with and they try to help you succeed at work.

its a good company with great products. Always helping new people joining the team. The particular team I worked with, is always enthusiastic and solved interesting problems.

Good products

Good and roboust products . Marketing need to work on gartner ( competitive need) Management is good . Overall good experience and highly recommended products

Productive but hardworking

Amazing projects , good place to learn a lot of networking concepts, hardworking and enjoy playing badminton. Keep working together as it was fun. Getting to learn from experts helps me with my personal growth in networking.

Home Office, Autodisciplina

Empresa remota sin oficinas en México, hay que tener mucha disciplina para poder trabajar desde casa y sin contacto personal por mucho tiempo con los compañeros. Interesante forma de trabajar.

Finance and Accounting - Avoid

Worked for over 6 months and it was not an enjoyable or interesting period. Interviewed for perm role was told to come in as a consultant while they work out the details of the offer. Found out they made the offer to somebody else and was stuck consulting in which they further cut my engagement by 6 months then what was agreed. Finance leadership was lacking in ability to manage and lead teams.

Excelente Compañía para proyección profesional

Excelente empresa, líder en el mercado, excelente jefes en eeuu. brindan todas la herramientas, excelente remuneración

Pros

Seguro medico

Cons

Horario diferente con el líder en Barcelona.

Great culture - needs work on processes

A10 is a great place to work - good relationships with co-workers - management needs to be improved - Internal processes need much work - confusing communication styles, email response very delayed

Pros

Good work environment

Cons

no cafeteria

fraudulent

do not accept employment from this company unless you are able to go into their facility. people acting as employees will contact you for employment and steal your information for scams

Overall, it is average rating as reflected on my assessment

Overall, it is average rating as reflected on my assessment. I only worked at this company for a couple of months. Hence, I cannot provide more information.

What do you want to know?

High turnover rate for employees with 3 to 6 years of experience. No employee retention strategy. Company does not value loyalty. A10 appears to pride itself on new hiring, instead of continuity. No company culture or core value. It is a great stepping stone before joining other companies.

Pros

Good place for retirement.

Cons

People watching how much you take during dinner time.

Good place to work and learn

The management provides adequate training and mentorship before getting started with projects. I personally feel that we get adequate recognition and rewarded well by the manager and the work gets adequate visibility.

Pros

Free snacks, Free dinner, Catered lunch during larger meetings

Good company to start with

Good company to learn in the beginning. The company is struggling to grow currently. Management is taking the wrong calls to hit the revenue target. Wouldn't recommend to someone looking for long term prospects.

A place to work

It was a place to work. Some management was helpful and some not so much. No visibility into pay scales, etc. I had the honor and pleasure to manage a truly first-class team. As their manager, I may have been helpful or not so much.

This is a good place to work with plenty of opportunity to grow. Coworkers are collaborative and they will help you as long as you ask. They will also make sure you are fed well by the end of the day.

good

We believe that technology should be a great liberator. Freeing organizations to push the limits of productivity and innovation. Empowering people to work anywhere and at anytime. And giving IT the peace of mind that critical systems will always be accessible and secure.

Great people and work place

A10 is full of amazing people that look out for you not only as an employee, but as an individual and human being. Awesome holiday parties, company events and A10 Branded gear for those in the right positions.

Pros

Bagel Fridays, discounted vending, truly incredible people, fun gear, awesome holiday parties as well as company events and celebrations

Cons

Some employees are over appreciated while others are severly underappreciated

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A10 Networks. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A10 Networks
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?