A2K TECHNOLOGIES
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

5: A2K TECHNOLOGIES Employee Reviews

Australia5 reviews

Great company for self driven revenue generator

Great company for self driven revenue generators who are passionate about innovation technologies This is a highly adaptive environment to meet industry demands and requires adaptive personalities to be successful

This is a company that is out of control.

This company has to be the worst company for not doing what they tell you to do. Managers don’t respond to emails or phone calls promptly or even at all. There is a culture of mismanagement in the department that I worked in to the point that one Engineer was working 12-14 hour days to compensate for the lack of a coherent management structure.

Just wasn't for me.

This just wasn't the right role for me in the end but I wouldn't discourage anyone working there as the management were overall very good to me. Parking was terrible!

Innovative and Progressive Friendly Work Environment

Lead management, blog management, social media management, event management, online shop management and website management. Fast-paced dynamic and friendly environment. The workplace culture is fun, innovative, productive and progressive. Hardest part of the job is finding time for team meetings and enabling collaboration. The best part about the job is the strong moral values is the company and being surrounded by positive and supportive colleagues. The creative projects such as the meme projects that helped boost employee satisfaction were a lot of fun.

Pros

Great environment

Cons

Busy Schedule

good working place and learnt alot

during this job I learnt a lot as an graduate engineer. I responded the following jobs Building data sets from multiple data source(GIS data sources, Design data etc) - Configuring the software for specific customer needs(focusing on Architectural layout/Road design/Mining Earthworks) - Researching technical topics for workflows in specific industries (eg. Importing data form a local software intro the Infraworks system) - Documenting procedure and writing reports based on the output of the software From the assigned duties in the A2K, I learnt how to do the road, drainage and bridge design by using infraworks software. Also, I got the basic Auto-CAD civil 3D software skills under the provided Online training course. apart from the engineering technical skill, I also got the good communication skill with colleagues in the workplace. This skill is very important in the workplace as it can help create comfortable working environmental and increase the working efficiency.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A2K TECHNOLOGIES. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A2K TECHNOLOGIES