A2K TECHNOLOGIES

A2K TECHNOLOGIES Culture reviews

Australia5 reviews

Clear

This is a company that is out of control.

This company has to be the worst company for not doing what they tell you to do. Managers don’t respond to emails or phone calls promptly or even at all. There is a culture of mismanagement in the department that I worked in to the point that one Engineer was working 12-14 hour days to compensate for the lack of a coherent management structure.

Innovative and Progressive Friendly Work Environment

Lead management, blog management, social media management, event management, online shop management and website management. Fast-paced dynamic and friendly environment. The workplace culture is fun, innovative, productive and progressive. Hardest part of the job is finding time for team meetings and enabling collaboration. The best part about the job is the strong moral values is the company and being surrounded by positive and supportive colleagues. The creative projects such as the meme projects that helped boost employee satisfaction were a lot of fun.

Pros

Great environment

Cons

Busy Schedule

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at A2K TECHNOLOGIES?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A2K TECHNOLOGIES. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A2K TECHNOLOGIES
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?