5: A2Z Care Plus Employee Reviews

Australia5 reviews

3.4Work–Life Balance

A caring and relaxed place to work.

Fair and relaxed workplace. A caring attitude from management. I started with only one client and now have three and look forward to getting more hours and clients.

Workplace

Good work place environment, friendly staffs. Easy place to work with and good locations to the residential areas. Learnt a lot of reporting and management while working at A2Z Care Plus.

Best workplace

I have been working at A2Z for over two years and I can honestly say that it is a great place to work. The company culture is very supportive, collaborative, and innovative. The management team is always open to new ideas and feedback, and they provide ample opportunities for career growth and development.

Not a good company to work with

Poor management, unprofessional, poor work ethic. Will phase you out instead of talking about any problems. Hardly any follow up of the client or staff. No training. Will overwork staff, won't take onboard staff issues.

Pros

Lovely clients

Cons

Overwork staff

Very poor

Under no circumstances I could ever rate them and they have no dutie of care. Very poorly managed lot of the staff have no experience and there's no reference checks done it's all profit to management.

Pros

Cons

Official response from A2Z Care Plus

12 October 2022
Thanks for reviewing us. FYI, we do check referees for all the employees before we are taking them on-board. All the employees get handouts when they come to our office for the interview. Secondly, our staffs get proper training before starting any jobs. All the false statements you had raised that is completely unethical and hate speech for any company's reputation. We're wishing a good luck for your future endeavors.

Jobs at A2Z Care Plus