A2Z Maintenance & Engineering Services Ltd

23: A2Z Maintenance & Engineering Services Ltd Employee Reviews

3.6Work–Life Balance

Good

Average, all staff are coporative and supportable, management overall average. Site location and facilities provided mobile allowance and accommodation at site. Good

Maintenance Work

A2z maintenance and engineering service private limited company is small company and only maintenance work in site.but small company is very good company

Pros

Only 8 hour duty

Cons

Weekly shift change

Good Learning & Poor Compensation

It is a growing organization that provides ample learning opportunities but the weak management and poor employee compensation provides dissatisfied employee sentiment

Best company

Staff are friendly helpfull. Good company. We learn many things from this company. I like to work with a2z in future. Now I am also having good work here.

It is a good EPC company which provide good opportunity to applicant . It management strategy is good. Company expand business to all over India in different sector.

Pros

Free lunch

sinseor work place

To work in an organization where I can put my hard work and strong determination towards the progress of the organization and take the organization and myself to greater heights.

Management is Good, Working Culture is good. Growth factor is good. Over all quite satisfactory. It provides learning and challenging career and future which helps us to enhance our skill and competency.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Satisfactory

i developed my managerial skill challenging job & but right place for learning . staff are cooperative much more stress due to work .

Pros

Na

Cons

A place when you learn more about your profile.

A2Z MES is company in which you can grow as you want all the seniors and also management will guide you as required. The typical work for me in this company to live in winter season at Leh & Kargil which are very cold in winter. My co-workers are very supportive and have good nature all the working time we enjoy and complete our work without any problem.

nice experience in a2z mes ltd.

I have gain more than 3 years experience in rggvy project at leh, ladakh (j&k). Managment of a2z mes ltd. Is good. And also co-workers is very cooperative.

Good Experience

I learnt alot in this company. .Co-workers are helping in nature

Productive & fun.

The day, 1st meeting/visit was held at Purba Medinipur dist. by the Chief Engineer,RE,WBSEDCL. We can do successful completion in time any where by determination, dedication of all member of the team including higher management. Management, Kolkata is very good. Co-worker also very good.Hardest part never mind. Willingness of higher management is the most enjoyable part of the job.

Good exposure for an entry level employee

No rewards based on performance No defined career path No corporate culture

fun work place

It was great working here but one and only issue was salary . Salary was not good and also they didn't provide salary at the time

A very good company and this was my first job.

i have worked under two project in this company. First is Dera Dhani project, in which single phase 11 kv line and 10 kva transformer are installed for the consumer ,who are living out of the village.this is a field job in which you have to deal many type of people. Second is High Voltage Distribution System project in Nakodar, Nur mahal .In this all LT line of AP connection are converted into HT line and T/F are erected according to AP connection 's capacity.

Fun at Work Place

Independency in work, supportive Superiors. Had lot of travelling in India and abroad. The most enjoyable part of job is working in Bhutan for ADSS Cable Laying. Very good and Supportive Co-workers.

Pros

Authoritative Responsibility

Cons

Unstable way of Working

Best Industry for healthy Experience.

First 2 months I tried to understand system of company. Then gradually I learn a lot with this organisation. e.g site accounting & commercial billing. Management is very supportive. My co-workers is also very co-operative. During Financial closing , is the hardest part. System of company is simple & best. I enjoy my work every day.

Very Productive with daily Challenges to Handle and bring in Solution

Very Motivating, Challenging, day at Work Learned to deal with new Challenges daily and bring in solutions as required , sometimes instantly. Management. Giving entire freedom, interested in End Result. Dealing with Utility Clients , Extracting Payment Certifictions and Collections. Very co operative team, Fully motivated and experienced, knowing their job The most enjoyable part of the Job was Freedom, with Accountabillity and commitment.

i would like to work in production area

i have got good knowledge of distribution sector by working with A2Z Mes ltd.

Pros

good technical skills

Cons

i have not found any uptill now

Project

Transformer Chargingi learn everyday some newManagement is good

Store In-charge of Power Transformers(18 Nos.) & reactors (28 Nos.).

1) I am store Inchagre of Power Transformers & Reactors accessories ,insulation Oil drums .2) I learned here how to store and handling huge size of Transformer main body tank , materials,accessories & oil drums store of Power Transformers(18 Nos.) & reactors (28 Nos.).3) Arrangement & management of Hydra car ,big size crane.Handling of subcontractor team (55 man power) .4) Maintained the documents & physically stocked verification of above stored materials.5) Materials quality verification with quality department.6) I enjoy in my work time specially management of our & subcontractor team.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A2Z Maintenance & Engineering Services Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A2Z Maintenance & Engineering Services Ltd