A2Z

14: A2Z Employee Reviews

4.4Work–Life Balance

A very nice productive work environment

A2Z is a very productive and organised company that cares for it's employees and creates a serene work environment for it's workers. It is a company with nice and productive work environment.

Pros

Nice employers

A2z love it

I have two new sheets of plexiglass and a few more things I would need for my Verizon store and the new ones that are you doing but

Enjoyable job

Good interaction with co-workers. Working with technicians to pick up IT equipment. Deliveries to Naval ships. Shipping and receiving and inventory control.

Good experience working for A to Z Taxi

A to Z Taxi is a good place to work for. I had a very good experience working for them. They have a decent starting pay rate and they are always on time when it is time to get your paycheck. They have very reliable dispatchers available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. I would recommend this company to close friends and family.

fun working place

My job is to help students learn, reviewing content with them, explaining how to solve problems and checking completed work. Also, try to communicate with students in order to keep closer with students and help motivate students to try their best in school and in life.

Pros

free meal

Cons

It ok at point very street full when you fall behind

I liked it very stress full when you fall behind on houses needed to stay on point with every thing and the manger was very Strict I did not have a problem with him being strict at all

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

No benefits

Productive and Fun workplace

I've been with A2Z Pvt. Ltd for over more than one years and have seen many changes along the way. Overall the company is a great place to work. The environment is young, competitive, and fast paced. Management is good and will take time to make sure their people succeed. It's nice to be treated like an adult and a true investment to a company.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Long working Hours

Good place for learning

I am currently working here as an electrical site engineer in 765 kv transmission line project. I have gained more knowledge with the organization.

good

good atmosphere at here there is a work balance in workers over there

good growing organisation but little too bullish on decisiions

overall experience was good Work freedom No specific learnings as HR is weak Management is family driven Co workers good Understand contracts from legal aspect Work place close to my residence

Pros

freedom to spend for BD

Cons

Long working hours

same thing i did in the navy

awesome people.good job.there is always a lot of things going on,so the workdays never dragged on.that makes for a nice workday. maintenance of gear and moving mat'l keeps you busy.ontop of keeping up with all the cleaning.everyone worked together.

Productive and fun work place

a2z, Inc. is an event management company with a powerful web-based software suite that helps Show Managers increase and accelerate booth sales. It specializes in online tradeshow floor plans, event websites, abstract/speaker management, matchmaking tools, personal itinerary builder etc. All trade show services such as registration, exhibitor lead retrieval, exhibit space sales and marketing, registrant itinerary planners, collection, reporting and certificate production, exhibit floor management, event website design and hosting services are done online.

Pros

free lunch and accomodation

Cons

small team

I worked hard and loved it.

We were allowed to "think" and "do".If it wasn't for the bankruptcies of the airlines and air forwarders causing a dominoe effect and crashing us, we would still be moving cargo.I would have done it until I passed on.

Pros

we were people.

Cons

we were cut down in our prime.

Productive & fun place

GOOD MANAGEMENT Very gud faculty member ..give responsibility to us to apply my view on enggnearing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A2Z. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A2Z