ABC Bearings Ltd
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

22: ABC Bearings Ltd Employee Reviews

4.0Work–Life Balance

Good

Very good place to work more challenge to finish target enjoy your company to work at target completely pay and benifits are good best place to work super

Pros

Good place work high pay and benifits

Cons

Useful for enhance of Engineering skills

Great Experience, Very useful experience for grow up my future, Enhance my engineering knowledge, Level of confidence increase during this time period.

Productive and time management.

learned a lot with highly knowledgable technical personal. management skills professionalism. attending a meetings. preparing a presentation. talk with vendors and set an order for inventory control

Productive and fun workplace

Good management and helpful superiors that helped in understanding the workings and choosing of the project. Furthermore were accommodating for the questions that i had.

good experience by working in abc bearings ltd

I got good experience after working in ABC bearings.i have learned so many things of operating and solving the problems in machines.i got practically experience of working in industries.

Aged but extraordinarily skilled employees

I was in college during my interview. One of my friend referred me to attend the interview and I went to place where it was happening. I gave some answers and some of I did not know so I truly told them. Moreover they liked my presentation skill and gave me offer letter.

Nice working area which such good partners.

Every one are willing to help you at any point. Time management was perfect for all. Working goes in a smooth way. Communication was very good among every department.

Nice place

I went to work at 9 am to 5 pm every single day. At work, I learned so many technical things. The hardest part of my job was designing and assembling a bearing using the NX software.

Quality is top most. product is good, work cultcher is good, management not good, promotion function very slow, location is good, good quality for OE products.

Pros

good food

Good

• Established and adjusted work procedures to meet production schedules. • Supervised production schedules, production quality and on time delivery. • Reviewed production orders, schedules, delivery dates and inventory levels to determine product availability.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ABC Bearings Ltd?

n/a

Trained on designing Ball Bearings and Roller Bearings according to technical drawings using NX. • Generated Bill of Materials (BOM). • Performed analysis on bearings using Structural Finite Element Analysis (FEA) with ANSYS Workbench.

bearing company

It's good company,company conducting training for development of skills, company also gives fire training, company also provide garden for its employees.

Pros

Cons

long 9 hours

life time experience

All my internship were very useful for me to how we personally grow and develop our skills as well as polish them for our survival. I enhance my communication skill. learnt about manually and automatic machine operations.

Learning work place with supportive management

Learning work place with supportive management.As a engineer you can grow and develop tremendously in this company and every day you learn new management tools and generated the healthy competition among the colleagues. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my colleagues and learning from them.

Production planning & Control

As per may opinion ABC is best of work as well as safety point of view. Work culture is very good. it is largest tapper roller bearing in india

executive project

in that co i know whats are things to do before Establishment of a company,what are paper formalities need to do.also knows about govt agencies to whom noc were required.

Abc

Working primarily as a SAP Basis + Sr. Executive IT Project Contribution • Installed SAP ECC 5.0 IDES System • Maintaining PRODUCTION Server in cluster environment • Daily trouble shootings • Applying Patches to PRODUCTION, QUALITY & DEVELOPMENT Server for ECC 5.0 System • Upgrading Kernel of PRODUCTION, QUALITY & DEVELOPMENT Server. • Client copy (Remote, Local & Export/Import) • Hardware migration for Development system on windows 2003 server • Applying SAP Notes and Handling Sort dumps • Restoring Database of SAP system • Generating Access keys for Users and Objects • Created Roles for Users & assigning authorizations • Applied SAP license to ECC 5.0 & ECC 5.0 IDES • Installed SAP Solution Manager • Performing Daily Backups of Database in PRODUCTION, QUALITY & DEVELOPMENT Server • Configured STMS & Transporting Requests • Daily Health Check of all Servers • Developed new DR Server Room & Maintaining DR Server activities • Developed new Server Room & shifted under my guidance and observation • Perform System Refresh activity for DR server • Handling all end user issues with support partner • Looking behind AMC of support partner as well SAP IT Department Maintain high uptime of critical IT resources – servers, LAN, WAN Systems Administration Win NT/2000/2003,2008, VPN Server, Mail Server (pop3), proxy server, domain server, Antivirus Server, Kerio Firewall, Sonic Wall TZ220 Installation, monitoring, maintenance, up gradation, migration Network Administration • Cisco managed equipments LAN – wired (co-axial, UTP, STP, Fiber); wireless -

Pros

Abc

Cons

Abc

Worked on SAP PP & MM

it was a bearing company and we have to work on SAP PP and as per planning and inventory in SAP.

Opinion on this

This is a very good for freshers but if want to enhance than at least change over some where

productive

hard working & sincearity in work good work skill innovative in work

Pros

free lunch

productive and enjoyable

i learned many more in my compny bcoz ....my company is engineering......i can c.n.c machine oprationg and job settings...i can my work drawning............man power handling...overall best quiality of product.....and many more..........

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABC Bearings Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ABC Bearings Ltd