ABC CHILDCARE CENTRE
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

8: ABC CHILDCARE CENTRE Employee Reviews

Australia8 reviews

3.8Job Security & Advancement

love working with children

I enjoy my job there is always chances to advance your career some children and parents can be challenging but in the end its all worth it. I love teaching children and watching the look on their face when they achieve a task

Pros

fun enjoyable workplace

Cons

lack of help from directors

Amazing Job . Loved the job .

This job was amazing , very happy environment. I'd love to get back into a childcare center as I now have grandchildren, such a wonderful job to have .

Pros

Working with children, giving children confidence, showing the children and teaching them that anything and everything is possible. Making a difference, seeing the children grow ! A job that brings so much joy ! Amazing all round .

Cons

None .

fun and never boring

i really enjoyed my time working with children. i have a very caring and compassionate nature which is necessary in the role of a carer. i found working for ABC fun and exciting as i met a lot of fantastic people whom i am still friends with today.

Pros

meeting great people

Cons

when the centre closed

fun.

I only did work experience there, I didn't work there, but my day would include looking after the kids, getting them lunch and playing with them and cleaning there classroom, getting them to sleep at nap time. I helped the kids teacher do stuff and get stuff done.

Productive, fun and safe workplace for co-workers and children.

At ABC I would help care for children from 6 months old to 5 years old. The co-workers, depending on the age of the children would maintain order in rooms up to 20 children. I enjoyed my time at ABC and enjoyed doing work experience with most of the co-workers, but most of all I enjoyed working with the children and helping them grow, learn and mature.

Special needs/ assistant/ group leader

• Programmed appropriate activities based on each child’s needs and abilities. • Liaised with parents, medical professionals on each child’s development in an open and compassionate manner. • Promoted to other staff/children tolerance, acceptance and empathy through positive role modelling and education. • Provided a safe, secure, welcoming, relaxed and respectful environment for children to develop and explore at his/her own pace within the room structure • Ensured all relevant information on each individual child was completed daily following Centre policies and Government regulations • Communicated with parents in a warm friendly manner so as to promote an effective exchange of communication regarding individual child’s interests and needs. • Working effectively to a time orientated program

Very organize activities prepared for children

In this center I noticed the good routine of activities for children. Because this is my first placement I learnt from the very thing that I needed. Get along with the staff and management and the parents.

Not what I was expecting.

I had work experience from school here and the people I worked for told me to sit and observe for the whole 5 days. I fell asleep at nap time because they refused to let me help with simple things like organising games and food. However they let me stick pictures in books and write the names of the children down. I fell sick on the Wednesday to the point I had to stay in bed for the next 6 days, I was unable to finish my work.I thought the purpose of this job was to teach children and interact.

Pros

free coffee.

Cons

not being able to do anything but sit there.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ABC CHILDCARE CENTRE?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABC CHILDCARE CENTRE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ABC CHILDCARE CENTRE