ABC CHILDCARE CENTRE
View all ABC CHILDCARE CENTRE reviews

ABC CHILDCARE CENTRE

ABC CHILDCARE CENTRE Employee Review

Productive, fun and safe workplace for co-workers and children.

At ABC I would help care for children from 6 months old to 5 years old. The co-workers, depending on the age of the children would maintain order in rooms up to 20 children. I enjoyed my time at ABC and enjoyed doing work experience with most of the co-workers, but most of all I enjoyed working with the children and helping them grow, learn and mature.

Same role

Amazing Job . Loved the job .

This job was amazing , very happy environment. I'd love to get back into a childcare center as I now have grandchildren, such a wonderful job to have .

Pros

Working with children, giving children confidence, showing the children and teaching them that anything and everything is possible. Making a difference, seeing the children grow ! A job that brings so much joy ! Amazing all round .

Cons

None .

love working with children

I enjoy my job there is always chances to advance your career some children and parents can be challenging but in the end its all worth it. I love teaching children and watching the look on their face when they achieve a task

Pros

fun enjoyable workplace

Cons

lack of help from directors
Same role

Very organize activities prepared for children

In this center I noticed the good routine of activities for children. Because this is my first placement I learnt from the very thing that I needed. Get along with the staff and management and the parents.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABC CHILDCARE CENTRE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ABC CHILDCARE CENTRE with

• ABC CHILDCARE CENTRE
  • Productive, fun and safe workplace for co-workers and children.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?