ABC CHILDCARE CENTRE

Childcare Provider4 reviews
Australia4 reviews

3.8Job Security & Advancement

love working with children

I enjoy my job there is always chances to advance your career some children and parents can be challenging but in the end its all worth it. I love teaching children and watching the look on their face when they achieve a task

Pros

fun enjoyable workplace

Cons

lack of help from directors

Amazing Job . Loved the job .

This job was amazing , very happy environment. I'd love to get back into a childcare center as I now have grandchildren, such a wonderful job to have .

Pros

Working with children, giving children confidence, showing the children and teaching them that anything and everything is possible. Making a difference, seeing the children grow ! A job that brings so much joy ! Amazing all round .

Cons

None .

Productive, fun and safe workplace for co-workers and children.

At ABC I would help care for children from 6 months old to 5 years old. The co-workers, depending on the age of the children would maintain order in rooms up to 20 children. I enjoyed my time at ABC and enjoyed doing work experience with most of the co-workers, but most of all I enjoyed working with the children and helping them grow, learn and mature.

Very organize activities prepared for children

In this center I noticed the good routine of activities for children. Because this is my first placement I learnt from the very thing that I needed. Get along with the staff and management and the parents.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ABC CHILDCARE CENTRE?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABC CHILDCARE CENTRE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

ABC CHILDCARE CENTRE Reviews by Location

• ABC CHILDCARE CENTRE
  • Childcare Provider
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?