ABC Childcare
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ABC Childcare Management reviews

Australia21 reviews

Clear
3.7Work–Life Balance

Busy

Overall good working condition. Good management with support for staff.Supportive team work makes working enjoyable. Great and free resources of PDs.

Pros

Pd

Cons

Work life balance

Terrible directors, very disorganized

Poor management led to it being a hectic workplace. A lot of dishonesty towards parents with which I did not agree. The staff were great to work with bit the director/s at the time of my employment were lazy and overlooked a lot of things

Pros

Nice staff

Cons

Bad pay

ABC Childcare

I was working at ABC Childcare for 2 weeks as my work experience. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. What I learnt is team work and communication with staff and parents. Time management and organisation. The hard part is the parent when the children doesn't feel comfortable is it hard for us to understand their need and wants are. In the morning the staff would have a meeting and organising what needs to be completed throughout the day and what children can and can't eat so they won't have any allergies. The most enjoyable moment is when children makes you happy and the enjoyment of it is priceless.

Pros

Friendly enviroment

fun work place

I loved working with all the children at childcare I learnt how to deal with some childrens different behaviours and problems it was a good time to reflec on other co workers aswell to see how they cope with the same ordeal.the management and staff were all fantastic the hardest part of the job was when parents drop off there children to childcare and sometimes the little ones cry for there parents and it broke my heart a little to see them cry and upset.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

extra shifts

fun and enjoyable workplace

a typical day was always exciting to see the kids with smiles on their faces everyday. management was awesome and the co-workers were lovely and easy to work with. the hardest part of the job was seeing a child leave the childcare centre for good after building a bond with them over such a long time. the most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the kids everyday.

Pros

great experience

Cons

no pay

the children and families are terrific

i personnally left due to alot of workplace staff bullying including issues with director i wasnt paid properly for 6 months and my home life was not taken into consideration when timetables were made

Pros

the children and families you meet

Cons

long hours, rude staf, f rude directors, rude area managers.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ABC Childcare?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABC Childcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ABC Childcare