ABC Childcare

Clear
3.7Work–Life Balance
3.4Job Security & Advancement

Busy

Overall good working condition. Good management with support for staff.Supportive team work makes working enjoyable. Great and free resources of PDs.

Pros

Pd

Cons

Work life balance

ABC Childcare

I was working at ABC Childcare for 2 weeks as my work experience. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. What I learnt is team work and communication with staff and parents. Time management and organisation. The hard part is the parent when the children doesn't feel comfortable is it hard for us to understand their need and wants are. In the morning the staff would have a meeting and organising what needs to be completed throughout the day and what children can and can't eat so they won't have any allergies. The most enjoyable moment is when children makes you happy and the enjoyment of it is priceless.

Pros

Friendly enviroment

Productive and useful

I had lots of fun and had learned a lot. my centre director was very approchable and i had very helpful and professional colleagues.My workplace was like an extended family and i enjoyed every moment of it.I became very attached to the children and would look forward to meet them everyday.

Pros

accomodative

Cons

long hours.

Enjoying the childrens company

Planning the childrens activities To be patient Great Great Saying goodbye to the children Taking them out on outings

Pros

Happy children

Cons

Overall fun and a woderfull experience

The days were fairly structured and there were 3 different shifts. I learnt to be patient and confident and how to communicate with co workers children and parents. Co workers were mostly welcoming and helpful when I first started. There really wasn't a hard part to the job it was all fairly straight forward and the most enjoyable part of the job was walking in to the centre and being welcomed by all the smiling happy faces.

Pros

waking up and looking forward to going to work

Cons

working over time and not being paid for it

i am team player and work well in ateam or buy myself

being in an happy envionment makes work easier. I have a passion for working with children and it is maintainable job feild

Pros

meeting beautiful children

Cons

the children and families are terrific

i personnally left due to alot of workplace staff bullying including issues with director i wasnt paid properly for 6 months and my home life was not taken into consideration when timetables were made

Pros

the children and families you meet

Cons

long hours, rude staf, f rude directors, rude area managers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABC Childcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ABC Childcare