ABC Construction
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

47: ABC Construction Employee Reviews

3.9Work–Life Balance

Pay

Working here is great there is a lot of things that can be learned and a lot of room for advancement in the company. I will continue to work here for a while

It’s like having a meeting in the primates pen at the zoo

Upper management staff has the mental capacity of 10th grader. They should Just stick with trucking not building anything. They don’t pay their bills, they lack professionalism necessary to have an intelligent conversation about work. Run, don’t walk if you see their name on bidders list.

Expérience enrichissante

J'ai pu m'enrichir professionnellement.J'ai eu beaucoup de relations professionnelles, rencontré des belles personnes et apprendre aussi des leçons de vie 😊

Pros

Assurance santé, 13ème mois

ABC Construction

ABC construction won’t run out of work for you but you will run out of patience for them. During my time with them they had gone through multiple employees and there is a reason for that. It’s not the quality of worker they hire, it’s their quality of respect. Please do not take my word for this and try them out yourself! If your willing to give up your life to work for them, this is the place for you!

Pros

Always work

Cons

Owners, mandatory hour lunches

Ran down like a beaten horse

Needs improvement. But not the abcd kind.....lol. Working days plus nights is for people that don't sleep much but I'm glad I was on days! If you go there be prepared to work.

Great location

I would work with them again, great environment Had to move away ,but love the job working with the employees is even better great team work. I now live in Florida, and would always tell anyone that company in loyal to their employees

Excellent Company

Very well Maintained Company, always on top of every aspect . I would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants to get into construction. Friendly environment as well.

It teaches you a lot

A Good job , teaches you alot and make you become a man. It taught me how to work in all kinds of weather . And how to build things and also make things

Tell u at interview

My interview was good wit them learn and taught me alot about safety out there and helping other so it was a big experience out the hard work but that's the job

Had a good experience working there I gained a lot of work experience

I enjoyed working there gained great work experience and also fantastic management I worked very efficiently and was placed on a reasonable time Schedule 8:00am-9:30pm and was provided with PPE and transportation from the company’s work truck

Fun Work Place

Great person to work for. Had many activities for family and friends when not working. Always made you feel part of the team. Made sure that had gotten the amount of hours that needed to survive in today's environment. .

envorronnement de travail agréal

une PME qui respecte son personnel, environnement de travail agréable,

Pros

repas gratuit, avantages sociaux

Good work environment

Good team to work for and with on various projects. Fast paced and a good working atmosphere....makes you feel at home....paid on time, great boss, just try it you want be disappointed

Pros

Cons

Some weeks are slow

Great workplace

I was a helper, and every time I’m asked to help out it is always a great experience for me. My father has been working with them for years and I’m homered to be able to help out when needed.

Productive.

Dexterous foreman. I learned alot started my freshman year of high school worked through graduation. Positve atnosphere. Ample compensation. And raises were given on work proformance.

Phenomenal work ethics, professional quality of work

Excellent work ethics and great customer satisfaction. Management is adaptive and has a solidified employee employer relationship based on core fundamentals of improvement, positive energy, and quality work.

Pros

Competitive pay, positive work environment

Cons

N/a

productive quality work

overall great work place everybody contributes and plays their roll the management is great along with ceo and pay roll is never a problem we have great employees and office personal very skilled at what they do i love the work envoirment id highly recommend seeking employment

Pros

reasonable with family life

Ok

OKAY, the job descriptions, were cool people, multicolored, being bored, was to do every task that was situated to do for that work day, then prepare for the next work day.

Pros

lunch

Cons

short breaks

the boss was not very productive or on time.

The work was really exhausting lifting rebar all day. That wasn't the problem though. The boss was never on time to open the shop and i worked all week and the coworker left town with the company van and me and another coworker didn't get paid for the week because are time cards were in the van.

Family oriented, everyone cares

It is a good place to work with super friendly people and work environment. There is always a job to be done since they subcontract for home Depot and they also put out great finished products

Productive and Exciting Workplace

I Learned extensively about all aspects of the construction industry.Great opportunity for skills advancement. A very fast-paced worked environment. Each day you experience the joy of finding solutions and adding value to clients and team members.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABC Construction. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ABC Construction