ABC Financial Services
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ABC Financial Services Employee Reviews

3.3Work–Life Balance

The pay suck

Good company to work for. The pay is terrible. Good people, management is good. They care for the employees and actually treat you like a person. My only complaint is the pay

Na

It was a job and I was a number. It was high volume and metrics are what determine how much of an asset you are or not.Their PTO program is descent but if you want to feel as if you make a change this place is not for you

Pros

No weekends

Cons

You're a number

Fun workplace

Working here is all sorts of fun. Management is always willing to assist. There is career growth and you are always challenged to always give a 100%.

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

Remote Customer Service Rep

The phones ring non stop. Its hard to get help. Management not friendly. You have to keep a tablet of all times you are of the phone and for how long.

Pros

They Send Equipment

Cons

Everyrhing Else

Literally the worst company ever/ worst than ordering from wish

There is LITERALLY ZERO room for advancement. Managers are sneaky, you can get a phone call and without warning, is to tell you you did something wrong and they decided to let you go. JUST LIKE THAT.

Pros

I can't think of anyhting but I got the job when I needed it that is it

Cons

if you are off the phones for 30 seconds they almost send the swat team looking for you

Great

Its a great place to work. Great Boss. Great co workers.Paid Time Off. Free internet. Free Ferrari. Its a great place to work. Its a great place to work.

not a good place to work

the management is nasty to all the employees there are not in their click. the work is given out unfairly with not enough time to get it all done.

Trainers are excellent.

Great training program. Easy work. The environment is your home so it makes it simple to deal with. The managers all work together to help the new recruits.

Pros

Training, great teamwork

Cons

Pay is low but you work from home!

What I did like was that it was remote, but if you are not a true phone person...please this is not the best job for you.

It provided me with the work from home experience. If you need to take a day off and it wasn’t planned during training they will let you go no matter how important the emergency was. Now that I did not care for. The managers was really no help, and when it came to sticky situation they never sided with you they would find anything to write you up over. Very low pay

Pros

Working from home

Cons

Could be a little more responsive towards employees

Some of the worst management I have ever worked with.

Remember all those moronic people that actually thought they were intelligent you've met in life? They all work here in management. In this company, it's not performance that gets you ahead. It's as* kissing. Yep. I was actually told that by a Director.

Great Place of Employment

ABC has for a very long time felt like a family. Both internally and externally with our clients. The work life balance was better than most jobs and really afforded the flexibility to do your job and take the time you needed provided your job was complete.

Pros

Opto, Lunches, yearly parties, community involvement

Cons

Towards the end of my tenure, it stopped feeling like family and more like a corporation without feelings

8 Years Blessed at a successful and supportive company

I really loved ABC, 8 great years I invested with knowledge, growth, teamwork, support. Great benefits and experience to work from home, compensation, work load, not stressful & room for advancing. I am thankful I had opportunities with ABC to prepare me for the future in health industry!

Productive place to work

Overall this is an awesome company to work for your hours are always guaranteed. The company also offers split shifts, monthly incentives, and games you can play on your spare time based off information/knowledge pertaining to the company that allows you to win additional money based off the amount of tokens you collect from playing the games.

Pros

a lot of promotion opportunities

Cons

Pay

horrible place to work

Please dnt do this to yourself, horrible company they dnt care about their employees. They abuse you, dead end job going no where fast. Its a billing company for fitness clubs that is sinking like the titanic.

Pros

nothing

Cons

Abusive work place

Abusive relationship you never realized you were in until you get out!

I always thought ABC was a great place to work, a family that you could count on. But it’s nothing but a bully pull pit. You don’t realize how toxic the culture is until you get out of the environment and get involved in a better culture. That’s when you realize that you could have been free this whole time.

Pros

Always tried to do something nice for Town Halls or having food vendors

Cons

Not following through on promises, not allocating enough resources to projects, unequal pay, toxic culture

This is a good company u work at ur own pace

Working with ABC is very good coz u work according to ur strength nd determine ur own salary no one will put pressure on you,u get basic nd commission

Steady Pay Guranteed Hours

Great Job tho we were told that job would close within 6 months of hire date. Each trainer taught differnt methods to handle situations. Often caused confusion when coached for calls.

Pros

Great Schedule

Cons

Differnt training Tehcniques from each trainer

Terrible/no training

The client implementation department was poorly ran. Coworkers did not seem happy to be at work and were more concerned about getting you in trouble with managenebt instead of helping you out. There is no training, you literally are told to learn as you go. There are so imany improvements that could be made to this department but the manager and her team lead refuse to put in the effort to do so. This company does tend to play favorites. I have seen them throw baby showers for certain individuals and not others, reward them. For theier hard work, when statistics show there are other people who are doing better. It's sad to see this particular department ran so poorly compared to others. I worked in Onsite Implementation first. Which I can say is a great role to be in if you enjoy traveling. Their department was ran well and gave you the tools to succeed.

Big client base, small company feel

A day in the life consisted of taking calls, chats, and email interactions with clients in order to resolve a variety of needs as they were presented. This was accomplished via combinations of verbal and visual instruction, as well as direct troubleshooting, setup and repair of software systems and their operation. I cannot overstate how amazing my supervisor was. They were always supportive, looking for ways to help me improve, and never once lost their composure under pressure. The culture at ABC Financial felt much like working at a small company, despite the magnitude of the client base the company serves. The hardest part of the job was, honestly, the training; which is also the only real area of critique I have. The training program put agents on the floor unprepared for the actual situations they would be put in, not enough focus was put on how to address extremely common items of note, and the training itself felt disjointed and patched together. Time was wasted on topics that trainees were literally told they would never use, but days at a time would be dedicated to learning said topics. The most enjoyable part? The clients! The coworkers! The people are AMAZING from the gym and fitness club owners and staff, to the people I worked with. I truly enjoyed and looked forward to waking up and clocking in to help people at the start of every day. The clients were frequently a delight to speak with, coworkers were communicative and extremely helpful, and overall the management really came through for their employees.

n/a

When i worked here years ago, I didn't enjoy working here. Supervisors and management was constantly changing. A lot of people that did receive promotions would get demoted a lot. The types of customer service calls that we received were really difficult. Our job was to take phone calls for our members that had gym memberships. Most people would obtain a gym membership in the month of January, and then by the end of February, we would receive a lot of phone calls of members wanting to cancel their memberships. Due to contracts that were signed, a lot of members were unable to cancel their memberships for at least a year or more, which caused a lot of difficult calls to be received.

Useful if you must work from home

The most important thing to know about going to work at ABC is that this has very little to do with customer service and is much more of a soft-collections style job. Calls and letters will come in at a very fast pace requesting to cancel, and you will need to juggle a wide variety of requirements to try to help. They do have a fairly extensive library of procedures, which is very helpful. However, the only languages they accommodate are English, French, and Spanish. Having worked with at least 2 people who claim they were signed up without knowing because their (or their parents) primary language was something else, this makes it very difficult to accommodate cancellations. You will also be making outbound calls to people who are behind. If you’ve ever worked in a collections environment before, you know that this isn’t terribly pleasant, and frequently results in being cursed at and hung up on. I’m not very sensitive when it comes to that sort of thing, but it’s difficult to keep high energy when you’ve got frustrated people calling in to cancel and outbound collection calls to deal with. I also received threats during my time here, and management was not interested in taking any sort of action to make me feel safe. Your calls will be graded by computer. The benefits are that you receive immediate feedback, but the downside is that you may well do all of the things that you were supposed to do but if it misread a trigger or misheard a statement, you will still fail the call. Bonuses, which are basically the only thing that make the pay worthwhile, are therefore -

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABC Financial Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ABC Financial Services
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?