ABC Imaging

ABC Imaging Employee Reviews

2.5Work–Life Balance

Decent work place

A typical day here was processing work orders for our customers and maintaining the front desk area. Hardest part of the job was that I wasnt actually fully trained, so when I started it was a bit rough. After a while I go the hang of it though!

Pros

Close to home

Cons

Horrible management

Stay Away

The Carlstadt facility is a “Total Hot Mess!”Avoid this place! Very shady! So unorganized and with no structure in place. The worst work environment I ever worked in. There has been a “mass exodus” of people leaving this facility within the past year and upper management will not address the reasons why.

Fast paced and family oriented work environment

Pros: advancement opportunities for those who are willing to work hard. If you are willing you can learn new skills. And the promote within the company for the most part. I learned so many skills that I still use tell this day.Cons: Very strict management style. Very old equipment but somewhat reliable. No parking at the Alexandria location.

Worst Company i ever worked for

Worst Company i ever worked for, Management does not care about employee motivation or loyalty. A terrible workplace culture and was a dredge to come to work daily.

If you like the ABUSE this job is for you.

The work is typical print work, simple and easy. You end up learning everything on your own. The management is worthless no help at all. The workplace always feels very cold no life. The hardest part of the job is going, the most enjoyable is leaving and going home. WORD OF ADVISED! Don't be a Id10T. Find another job that makes "YOU" Happy & Full of Life & pays well! ABC Imaging will NEVER provide that for you.

Pros

You "may" meet some good people

Cons

Really BAD management, Always MICRO managing, NO Advancement, Always getting blamed for 1 bad job but never get prasied for the 100 good jobs you do.

Worst place . Fire u without listening always looking to replace u with someone they can pay lower than ur salary look for another job if u can. Groupie favouritism

Pros

Nithing

It's a stepping stone

DC Management was always verbally abusive. Unprofessional in any sense of the word. On a local level, your team, co-workers, and client relationships are what you keep going in for.

Pros

Your local team

Cons

Management, nepotism, verbal abuse

Great co-workers. Pay is ok. Repetitive work

ABC Imaging management does not care about its employees, which is sad. Somedays you'll need to work heavy overtime without any notice beforehand, be prepared for that... A typical day at work: Check emails, complete work order forms, print, bindery. Growth is very rare... Pay is decent to start off with, but getting promoted will take you YEARS to get noticed by upper management. Co-workers were great to work with and will teach you everything you need to know to complete jobs.

Pros

Decent pay

Cons

Bad upper management

They collected PPE loans and still laid us off

The facilities were filthy the company morale is terrible they don’t treat people like human beings they treat people like a spreadsheet they’re unethical and treat everybody horrible .

Pros

Cons

everything

By far the worst experience of my adult life

By far the worst experience of my adult life! If you’re desperate and you have no other alternatives that would be the only way I would work for this company! Filthy facilities, Terrible compensation nonexistent customer service-

Dying field of work

Benefits, though offered were essentially at such high rate make you not want to (impossible really) to take, so that you essentially end up working for free.

Benefits

Not a good place to work!

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at ABC Imaging is 0%Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at ABC Imaging are healthcare very low pay for job requirements!!Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at ABC Imaging, you have none.ManagementIn general, managers at ABC Imaging are not trust worthyCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at ABC Imaging is non existent.OverallMy experience working at ABC Imaging is to run far away and never look back.

Not a terrible place to work...

OverallMy immediate supervisor was fantastic, but corporate supervisors really dragged their feet regarding making any decisions, and most communications involved lengthy emails chains when a simple phone call would suffice. But I did enjoy my job-specific work.

Productive but not too much pressure

My typical day at work was to clock in, scan any document or blueprints that clients brought in, and deliver to them at the completion of the project.

Abc

Great place to work environment promotes advancement in both skill and position. I’ve worked at ABC for 14 years, I would recommend employment to any interested in the evolution of modern graphics and a friendly personably work environment

Micro Management, Lack of Fare Salary/Pay,

I worked for ABC Imaging for 3 years with NO raise. They are a privately owned company with 80’s mentality! Most of the company is run by men from the Middle East with a different perspective on culture. Very unorganized, NO communication,Shoevanistict, No Loyalty, And a lack of leadership. They are also over priced with there products. And with shady billing practices. All Corporate is Micro Management

Pros

Cons

Any and All

A relax environment and flexible

ABC is a fun work place. My manager was very flexible and she is a phenomenal person. The work is very easy to learn busy work and our manager was not a micromanager.

ABC Imaging is an established company with great potential for growth and opportunity

My day to day revolved around providing the production staff with operational direction while establishing and maintaining a client base for contact as well as keeping track of the shops inventory and placing weekly orders from different vendors to restock the shop with materials needed to perform any one particular task. The most enjoyable part of anyone of my days is the look on the faces of the staff when i provide them with a clients feedback of appreciation on a job well done.

Run

Do not waste your time with this company unless you like to do that sort of thing. You can work for the company for a very long time but when it comes to keeping their money or paying you during a pandemic, they’re not gonna choose you

Just okay

this job was not bad, it was a cool job until I got laid off. good pay easy work great entry level graphic design job. wouldn't bet my life on the position though.

Pros

entry level graphic job

Cons

I got laid off

Official response from ABC Imaging

17 February 2020
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We agree that quite often the production specialist positions serve as great entry level roles for anyone interested in graphic design and are opportunities to learn from a different aspect of industry. Unfortunately we do have to make adjustments from time to time to align to local markets. It is our hope that as the local market improves we will be able to provide additional opportunities that are sustainable. Thank you again and best wishes to you for future success.

ABC Exciting and Cutting Edge

ABC Imaging is a cutting edge, and highly exciting company. With many versatile employees, and innovative printing capabilities, ABC continues to lead the way in the Printing Industry!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABC Imaging. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ABC Imaging