ABC INC
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

23: ABC INC Employee Reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

Great Workplace

Loved it. Very employee-friendly work environment in Novartis""Good benefits with understanding leadership"Good salary level, good bonus.Employee friendly, diversity and inclusion Values and behavior is the best

Never again

Not great people to be a part of. Training non existent,,, management mean. Clicky and unwillingness to communicate. Over all not an environment conducive to fulfilment.

Awesome charcutarie at HH.

Best HH's w/nice variety of beer. Minimal micromanagement and boss allows me to take time off for stuff w/my kids and spouse. A lot of room for growth and training.

Great job

Had a great experience working at ABC Corp, great schedule, great pay. Management went above and beyond. I would recommend this job to future job seekers.

Just Eh

No advancement. Mediocre pay. Not friendly environment. Management knows less than employees most of the time. Pay is unbalanced. Dogs not allowed in the offices.

Commission Only

This job had a great and fun work culture, the only thing that was difficult about the job is that you have to really be good at sales. The job is solely based on commission.

Remodle job

Worked on putting up rain gutters on houses, did siding, window replacement. Hardest part was just doing certain work outside in negative temps. Crews were always good to work with

Take with a grain of salt

Having departed ABC quite a while ago, I found it an enjoyable place to work with a generally welcoming culture. Salary, however left a lot to be desired.

Good place to work.Supervisors are friendly and helpful.There was plenty of work all the equipment and supplies were always there.Never had any issue's with pay or overtime

Pros

Plenty of hrs

Cons

Healtcare

Busy and hot

Just wasnt my kind of job.. Others who like stuff like that its a job for you but not myself..its hot dirty you staff too your self most of the jobs loud bathrooms are dirty

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ABC INC?

unusual job

This was basically a highly specialized administrative assistant or management position. I basically coordinated all aspects of the company operations with the exception of what the employees actual jobs were, or actually where they were. I had an office and a desk, but most of the time I interacted virtually with members of the team. I interacted with the community at large in the very normal way any manager, coordinator or administrative assistant would.

Pros

good pay, always interesting

Cons

stressful, only five years

great career opportunity

There were many opportunities to learn various aspects of business that provided me a well rounded work resume. I learned to work with a variety of customers and provided various expertise and guidance.

productive

great work environment with great team. good environment for learners. time conscious and usually have great output. no discrimination and a lot of diversity.

Great place to works!

The team is awesome. They will quickly grow onto you and soon become family! I really enjoyed my time working for this company. I wish the company did not have to relocate so far or I would still be working for them. Great employer!

Pros

great company, benefits and job!

Cons

relocated too far

ABC was full of fun and has taught me how to conduct myself in a fast paced environment

There were so many helpful resources at ABC that taught me how to handle adhoc situations, how to work balance my life with work and to learn about my workplace culture-- the do's and don'ts in a dynamic atmosphere, how to conduct myself and adhere to the business conduct, learn from management and the online classes. ABC was such a great stepping stone for my career and I admired the way they conducted business, respectfully held onto a great brand and taught their employees how to move and respect the brand. ABC taught me how to be team player and have fun while doing it.

Pros

Disney tickets

Cons

No Cons

There is no job security.

The company is constantly eliminating permanent staff positions to outsource for independent vendors and outside contractors. There is minimal opportunity for upgrades or promotions.

Pros

Very good health benefits for permanent staff employees.

Cons

No job security.

It was fun place learned alot about sales. I never had a job like this its a fun time learning about the products and everything. It could be more hands on teaching though

Pros

Great workplace

Cons

None really

Fun atmosphere

The owner is the best boss you could ever have. Makes you feel comfortable from the get and easy to talk to. Filing is simple and repetitive but easy job to have

Amazing place to work

A typical day at work would be load of assignments with due dates. Everyone was very productive and professional handling our duties. managers were excellent leaders.

Pros

Free dinners

Cons

No healthcare program

I worked at ABC for the Better part of 11 years and enjoyed every minute of it. I was able to work on many different projects in a variety of areas. I am still friends with many of my coworkers from there and do miss it occasionally. The hours could be long but there was a great sense of accomplishment and satisfaction. I learned so much about television production there because I was afforded many opportunities. From location production, control room and engineering I was able to participate in so many ways.

Pros

Great environment and people

Cons

No place to advance to

workplace

the company is very good,they put everything in place, 401K, medical,leave of different kind, they are pretty good, i will recommend them to anyone i know now and future because they are good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABC INC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ABC INC