ABC Learning Center
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ABC Learning Center Employee Reviews

3.1Work–Life Balance

Schedule oriented

Must be willing to handle kids with different behaviors Fast paced Early mornings Every weekend off Tolerate the various attitudes of parents Understand you are there for the kids

Fun place

VERY HELPFUL STAFF AND MANAGEMENT. LOVE THE KIDDOS AND THE PAY IS DECENT. Excited to grow with the company and help my young kids to learn more about themselves and how to love to learn. I have 2 year olds that have gone here since a young age and can count to 10 in Spanish.

Fun time with the children

Following the schedule and having routines. I learned children have different learning styles.Manange needs improvement.We have a rich workplace culture.Not getting the support from management.Being able to watch the children learn and grow.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

No benifits

Don't work here!

The company seems good and organized from the outside looking in. Once hired you will be thrown into a classroom with little to no training. The owners are very money driven and only care about their pockets and not the laws that come with running a daycare and child safety. The owners are always changing policies to benefit them and never follow through with what the say.

Just don’t

Full of problems, the management doesn’t care about you or your well being. You will be over worked you will barely have your breaks or lunches. When trying to resolve problems with management they just fire you instead of dealing with all of your problems. Place is disgusting

Pros

None.

Cons

Management.

Coworkers were very good. Labor management was poor, there was not leadership or respect to the employed.

Enjoyable time

Everyday I went in with the same schedule. I believe the hardest part of the job is seeing kids grow under your wing. The director is very understanding and puts the children and parents first never once did not enjoy work.

Loved the kids

I worked at ABC for about a year. I enjoyed the people I worked with and made some good friends. I loved working with the infants and toddlers. That was probably the best part of my job.

Okay

Some things were good and other things were less so. My coworkers were good and the kids were great but there are some things that the company as a whole could improve on.

Family style environment

ABC Learning Center was a very fun job for me. Working with children is something I have always been naturally good at. I was an infant teacher and it was fun to watch the children reach developmental milestones and play.

Pros

My own room, my own routine, mandatory breaks and lunches

Cons

Poor management, poor communication and team members, poor attitudes

Friendly staff

Gathered lots of experience and friends thier. Gave tours and hard worker. Coworkers became family even director was like a family member. Loved the parents and children.

A children’s dream fun zone

Working with children is my passion the most amazing thing ever at this I learned simple child care routines teaching children to recognize the difference abcs and numbers and colors

The Owner is a bully

Lack of respect. Ungrateful. Cheaters. Dishonest. Cheap. No staff development training. No benefits. Management isnt on the same page. inconsistency. Big liars.

Great place for kids

Great place for kids. Very high energy and very clean location. Loving and caring staff who encourage and love kids. Definitely a safe environment for children

Very informational for me .

It was a change from what I was used too, but i did enjoy the experience. Interactions with different kids and their unique personalities, different parents and their ethnic backgrounds.

Wish I could give zero stars!

The owner is money hungry and only cares about opening more centers. Meanwhile his employees are on state assistance, barely making ends meet. Centers constantly under staffed and out of ratio. One center even had to be shut down dur to non-compliance of licensing regulations.

Terrible boss

Would NEVER recommend working here. Owner is awful and it’s just BAD management. STAY AWAY. I loved the people I worked with but just nope nope, don’t do it

Its a joke of a place. No organization at all and management is extremely rude.

The boss is really rude to the workers like name calling. It is built on lies to the parents about what goes on behind closed doors. There is lots of drama as well. The children have absolutely no control and you arent allowed to tell parents about how their children act. Children can pretty much do whatever they like and they are always right doesnt matter if the teacher is right or not they are wrong!

Pros

Getting fresh air by taking the older children outside.

Cons

Not paid well, no breaks, drama, getting talked down to

Wouldn't recommend, pay was withheld, lied to about the hours id be working. Unprofessional and un organized and very very rude management, the kids were great though

I had my own classroom and that was the best part of working there. I gained experience from the children and the teachers. I had to leave the job because I started back to school.

Great teachers, horrible business

Please never have your child attend ABC Learning Center or work for them. They were constantly visited by cps and did things just enough to pass state laws. The management was horrible and I felt terrible for every family that had to leave their child there. They had a high turnover rate because they don’t care about their teachers. The teachers that did work there were great and very nice. Just not a good business at all.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABC Learning Center. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ABC Learning Center