ABC Learning Centre
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

7: ABC Learning Centre Employee Reviews

Australia7 reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

It was a job of convenience at the right time in my life

I worked for abc early learning when my adult children were preschoolers ..k held the job for more than 7 yrs over various locations as a child care assistant and never completed my cert 3 in my time working for ABC early learning I was enrolled into two different college's .I cease working for ABC while it was in receivership lirecreceivership. receivership.

Treated unfairly while on placement

I ended up leaving both my placement and school because I was treated rudely and unfairly by both parties for no reason and was never given an answer to why I was treated unfairly

The most enjoyable part of the day is working with the dynamic team who are so enthusiastic about there job.

The most enjoyable part of the day was working with the dynamic team who are so enthusiastic about there job. The hardest part of the job is leaving without a smile. Its a great team which helps you overcome challenging situations as you know you have support there if needed. Everyone simply gets the job done.

children were fun

Unfortunately the structure had changed to let the children have the freedom that THEY wanted. You were no longer allowed to line children up and the set meal breaks were no longer in place.The children only ate when they wanted to.

Pros

the kids

Cons

lack of structure

Great environment to work in.

ABC was a fun experience, everyday was new and exciting. The team was fantastic always encouraging adn encouraging everyone to become better educators.

Pros

everything

Cons

closed down

Fun place to work

Working with children ensuring there needs are met and all details of each child communicated to all staff when required

Pros

friendly families

productive work place with a playground and lots of activities to keep the children occupied

a typical day at work was get their greet the children change nappies play with them feed them interact with them and teach them make them feel as loved and looked after as so they want to come back and feel compfortable with us and the other children . In childcare i have learnt what it would be like to have my own child and now i actually do have my own what it means to look after children learn how to work within a team and share my time around . My co workers were good apart from a few problems . The hardest part of the job was trying to share your attention with all of the kids in the room it was hard but i done it . The most enjoyable part of the job was seing the children smile and have fun and want to come back the next day.

Pros

free luch for sure

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABC Learning Centre. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ABC Learning Centre