ABC Learning Centre
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all ABC Learning Centre reviews

ABC Learning Centre

ABC Learning Centre Employee Review

The most enjoyable part of the day was working with the dynamic team who are so enthusiastic about there job. The hardest part of the job is leaving without a smile. Its a great team which helps you overcome challenging situations as you know you have support there if needed. Everyone simply gets the job done.

Same role

Great environment to work in.

ABC was a fun experience, everyday was new and exciting. The team was fantastic always encouraging adn encouraging everyone to become better educators.

Pros

everything

Cons

closed down

It was a job of convenience at the right time in my life

I worked for abc early learning when my adult children were preschoolers ..k held the job for more than 7 yrs over various locations as a child care assistant and never completed my cert 3 in my time working for ABC early learning I was enrolled into two different college's .I cease working for ABC while it was in receivership lirecreceivership. receivership.

Treated unfairly while on placement

I ended up leaving both my placement and school because I was treated rudely and unfairly by both parties for no reason and was never given an answer to why I was treated unfairly

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABC Learning Centre. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ABC Learning Centre
  • The most enjoyable part of the day is working with the dynamic team who are so enthusiastic about there job.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?