ABC Learning Centre
View all ABC Learning Centre reviews

ABC Learning Centre

ABC Learning Centre Employee Review

Treated unfairly while on placement

I ended up leaving both my placement and school because I was treated rudely and unfairly by both parties for no reason and was never given an answer to why I was treated unfairly

Same role

children were fun

Unfortunately the structure had changed to let the children have the freedom that THEY wanted. You were no longer allowed to line children up and the set meal breaks were no longer in place.The children only ate when they wanted to.

Pros

the kids

Cons

lack of structure
Same role

productive work place with a playground and lots of activities to keep the children occupied

a typical day at work was get their greet the children change nappies play with them feed them interact with them and teach them make them feel as loved and looked after as so they want to come back and feel compfortable with us and the other children . In childcare i have learnt what it would be like to have my own child and now i actually do have my own what it means to look after children learn how to work within a team and share my time around . My co workers were good apart from a few problems . The hardest part of the job was trying to share your attention with all of the kids in the room it was hard but i done it . The most enjoyable part of the job was seing the children smile and have fun and want to come back the next day.

Pros

free luch for sure

Cons

It was a job of convenience at the right time in my life

I worked for abc early learning when my adult children were preschoolers ..k held the job for more than 7 yrs over various locations as a child care assistant and never completed my cert 3 in my time working for ABC early learning I was enrolled into two different college's .I cease working for ABC while it was in receivership lirecreceivership. receivership.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABC Learning Centre. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ABC Learning Centre
  • Treated unfairly while on placement