ABC LEARNING

11: ABC LEARNING Employee Reviews

3.8Work–Life Balance

great job

great job loved the position the hours become unsuitable due to child care arrangments . The manager become very unrealiable with pay role. I was subcontracted

Providing care for children 5 years of age and younger.

It was an amazing experience. I learned more about child care and the responsibilities that were asked of me. I also learned how important it is to carefully listen to the matters and cares of others.

Excellent place for children to learn

From the start of the day to end of day your child will be engaged in activities. It is an excellent place for students and teacher to be able to interact with each other. The hardest part of the job is having children on different learning levels and learning styles. However, it is still an exciting job.

Pros

Providing children with their first levels of learning

Cons

Working with children on different learning styles

Being a Private School Teacher was very challenging.

It was way back June 2011, when I first stepped the (real) field teaching after I graduated my Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education March of the same year. Being a fresh graduate did not hinder me from teaching rich, cool, smart and very hospitable kids from a private school. I only had 15 to 25 learners there on. I have so much lessons taught to them while I had also experiences with them that taught me about life and the real teaching experiences. Managing learners in the private school was not that hard. Parents were also supportive with their children, most of the time. Co-workers were also very supportive and fun to be with. We enjoyed each other's company. Knowing the fact that working in a private school cannot really compensate your monthly needs, I have decided not to renew another year after my 2-year signed contract. It was sad. But I have to be practical, since I have to go for a greener pasture. Although, I ended my contract there, still my pupils did not fail to greet me whenever we meet across.

Pros

We are given incentives monthly.

Cons

So much works to do.

It's very fun to work with children and teach them.

I love working with the children and my co-workers I enjoy working with then all. I teach them their alphabet, their shapes, their colors, and their numbers I clean bathrooms, pull trash fix food whatever needs to be done ECT.

Fun day at work with the childern

My typical day at work is teaching the children their motor skills and vocabulary words so they will now them by the end of school year. I have learned a lot from the teaching of the children their weakness and their strong points of learning. The management is not so friendly towards co-workers nor families. My co-workers are very good people I get along with all of them. The hardest part of my day is trying to keep all 13 of my children form fighting. The most enjoyable part of my day is when all my children are happy the parents are happy that gives me peace of mind that they trust me with their children.

Pros

the children

Cons

no breaks and not enough hours

I have already written a report for ABC learning

I have already written a report for ABC learning. I found it very enjoyable and wish I could work there again. I had to stop because I was needed for other things and the subject I was doing at school was completed.

Opened up Industry of Childcare

I started work at 5am in the morning, we would have an eight hour day. Everyday was a day when you are in a room careering for 12 toddlers. My line manager was a hands on manager, was very helpful an supportive. We all worked well as a team. I enjoyed my roll in the child care field.

Proserpine under staffed and unprofessional.

sorry I was bought up if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all.

Pros

Loved the children

Cons

Proserpine Lazy Director

Fun and steady work enviroment.

I learned alot everyday and enjoy to learn new things all the time.I worked full time and rarley missed a day. I am very dedicated to my position and didnt walk away until it was done even if it meant i had to stay longer.

Pros

Happy people, communication

Cons

Back stabbers, not liking your job

Great workplace and learning experience

Enjoy working with children and helping them acclimate to the school environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABC LEARNING. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ABC LEARNING