ABC Maintenance
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

10: ABC Maintenance Employee Reviews

3.9Work–Life Balance

Fun workplace

Was a good place to work at. Boss was helpful even with the hours being overnights at all different locations. Paid on time and was only to become friends with staff.

Great friendly company

Pleasure to work with happy and competent people. ABC Maintenance carry out a vast variety of work and has broadened my work experience greatly. I did a lot of the skilled work along side the skilled men.

Good

ABC matinece was and, ok job for me i got along with everyone just paying problems!!! They take to long to give out raises and most of the time i work by my self because shirt of staff job was nit that bad just really couldn't keep no any one because of pay i have heard that the job has got much better and i was thinking to put in an application again

Fun job

It’s a good part time job you make the time you want on cleaning depending on how you want to work is relax, pacific and safe with a very good and nice personality

It was a start up company at the time

It was a start up company when I first came on so low pay was expected. But it has come up nicely since I left for relocation. I worked side by side with the boss on fridges, ac units, air ducts etc. Very nice man who appreciates hard work. Benefits and pay have probably drastically increased since I left but a good starting place if this is the field your interested in.

Pros

Great management

maintenance

i ride around to different houses or companies and solve peoples problems. work on all round plumbing jobs general plumbing solving tasks on plumbing maintenance where the jobs needed.

Pros

i get tea

Cons

longs hours but worth it

went to a different job site every day and never knew what time to be getting of

went to a different job site to strip and wax floor and they never told us what time we would be getting off this is even when we had finished cleaning floors, the supervisor never knew what to do he always was drinking, I had to quit this was the worst job that I had ever had

Pros

using my skills in floor care

Cons

working with a staff that was never on time and that drink

Repaired & Maintain Trucks

I did general mechanical work on trucks whenever necessary on a daily basis. I have learned how to replace engines, transmissions, water pumps, radiators, etc.. I didn't like the environment, it was always on customers location with just the basic equipments. No shop environment.

a great work place

working here i had a gained knollage as well as had a great time working there

Pros

i brought my own lunches

Cons

40 hours per week

Changes in Ownership created BIG Problems

Life at ABC was amazing and even more amazing things were taking place until a drastic change in ownership led to a complete removal of all existing management and operations models.

Pros

great work/life balance, great clients

Cons

new ownership removed all management and planning models.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ABC Maintenance?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABC Maintenance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ABC Maintenance