ABC PHARMACY
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

26: ABC PHARMACY Employee Reviews

4.2Work–Life Balance

Made some lasting friendships

ABC Pharmacy was an effective tool in using my computer skills. Helped me in my phone etiquette by answering billing questions throughout the day.Enjoyed meeting my coworkers.

Pros

No Saturday's

Cons

High paced

Good

It’s a great place to learn for someone who is new to the pharmacy field, not great for something long term. Overall management is great and more than willing to work with you, again just isn’t the best place for something long term

With so much direct contact with customers, this was a great job to refine customer service skills. Also, retail was something new for me, so I had the chance to learn about how to manage the day to day of a retail business.

Wonderful!!! I enjoyed the patients as well as the coworkers. Many things ( two computer screens) were introduced to me.. I learned how to use data to enter the shipping information.

Pros and cons

Pros,Easy work straight forward fast pace and each day you know expaxtly what needs to be done. Cons are low salary rates and you do not receive benefits.

Pros

Breaks and lunches are fair also

Fun and great people

Great work environment .Manager treats you well and great customers. Flexible with hours and treat workers great. Management buys lunch once a month. Great Christmas party and yearly bonus.

Pros

Free lunches once a month

Cons

No health insurance benefits

I loved working for this company

Such a family oriented environment. Pay wasn't super high but the people and experience you get working there makes it worth it. Management really takes care of its staff and makes you comfortable going to them with any concerns.

Pros

Free lunches, great people

Cons

pay, no health benefits

Assigned me with a pharmacist who was very knowledgeable

This was my first long term work in a community pharmacy. There was much to learn. I now have a much better appreciation for community pharmacy work.

Pros

Great learning experience.

Cons

It was a good experience and a good working evironment and teamwork.

Verifying previous day cash box. Reconciling invoices and credits and have them ready to be paid. Dealing with correspondence and emails on a daily basis. Following up on pending orders. Posting accounts receivables. Answering phone calls and directing them to appropiate parties. Great workplace and teamwork also.

Pros

Discount to employees

Okay place

Good place to work at. Co-workers will try to bring you down if possible. Advances are very rare there but only if the manager likes you enough to promote you to some other type of role to play there.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Trash talking and and very strict on what language to speak inside.

productive work place

Typical day at work, everyone is assigned tasks under their own department. People are in charge of working front desk clerk, as well it does have a call center in the back. Every 2-3 months they do rotation of departments so everyone is hands on and learning new things

Awesome work environment

A lot of laughs when needed. Management was awesome and very helpful. Always a learning experience and our patients were even more amazing. We worked with mental health, so that was always an adventure.

Pros

Great reps!

Awesome place to work

management are great. stuff is professional. Company always thinks about employees and they try their best to treat stuff fairly. HR Department is easy to talk with if you have any issues.

a great learning enviornment with polite staff

had great fun when i was working for this company..learnt a lot .when i started working for ABC pharmacy i was a trainee but with the efforts of cooperativee pharmacist got able to cope in a very busy environment and successfully completed assigned task even in a short span of time.that is why i was appreciated and promoted by the sperindent pharmacist.

Pros

1 hr lunch break was a blessing.

best place i've worked

stocking shelves wiping sides serving customers stock taking placing orders having a laugh with all staff members getting to know the customers having a positive atmosphere

Pros

friends

easy job

Very easy and straight forward. Drama does exist in the work place. But over all management and owner are very help full in preventing it and making a calm work environment.

Productive place

Typical day at work is slow during the morning and hectic in the evening. Co-workers are really great we are there to help each other out. I enjoy filling and customer service.

Great workplace

Everything about working at ABC Pharmacy is great Management and coworkers all maintain friendly and professional relationships Great customer service as well.

Relaxing workplace

I met some very interesting people. The only downside was when we were not busy we had no work to do. Even when we did get moments where it got hectic, the employees where still polite. No one ever yelled or got upset with each other.

Nice working enviornment

Great place to work, everyone is respectful, big cubicles, clean floors and bathrooms, nice working environment, long lunch break, employee recognition.

Pros

respectful place to work

Cons

If you make a mistake they won't tell you

enjoyable

training new staff cash handling ordering stock stock control cashing up dealing with invoices ordering repeat prescriptions

Pros

had a good team

Cons

no support from management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABC PHARMACY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ABC PHARMACY
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?