ABC Photosigns
View all ABC Photosigns reviews

ABC Photosigns

ABC Photosigns Employee Review

No Work Life Balance

ABC asked for the impossible, and when we couldn't finish it wasn't good enough. I was asked to stay back hours, or come in hours early. I could not share my tasks with other people, or I could not help my peers when they needed help. They were so worried about getting the job done, they didn't care what people had to do, to do it.

Same location

worst place i ever stepped foot into

they don't promote immigrants .. they claim to be a big family but the truth is , unless your office personnel , your nothing .. have to work 6 days a week to barely get by .. no partners allowed to Christmas party unless you were office personnel just like any happy family would do .. after almost 3 years there a $0.05 cent pay increase and from what i was told , i was lucky to get that .. they also never paid my super properly which still needs to be looked into .. the mind-games , put downs , and harassment from female management was ridiculous .. moving on from that torture pit was the best move i ever done for myself .. if your desperate go there but look for something different while your there ... if they find out you are looking they will sack you ..

great place to work

ok place to work good work life balance nice management easy to get along with always try to help out when you need it benifits are you get work vechile
Same location

Work is life.

A typical day at work would require me to work 16 hours a day on a sub par salary.

Pros

Working outside

Cons

Unrealistic expectations.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABC Photosigns. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ABC Photosigns