ABC PRESCHOOL
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

32: ABC PRESCHOOL Employee Reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

A very nice place to work. Excellent staff.

The school is very good and I enjoyed working there.The cooperation with other teachers and teaching assistants was very good indeed. The only negative thing was the pay - too law.

The best places to work

The best place I work at when you dealing with kids and I love the boss she was the best she got things done when she could not do the load that's when I step in it was a team work I would not ask for anything better when it come to my job at ABC Prep.

Pros

We all had a hour for lunch she made sure if we short she will make away for her employee..

Cons

30mintues for a break we back at it on ten toes..

Horrible management

Lack of leadership from management. Management was unwilling to support staff when it was needed the most. Most staff was disrespected and not trusted with basic tasks. If you are desperate for a job or childcare, it’s okay. But find an alternative quickly!!

Pros

Co workers were kind

Cons

No respect from management, poor leadership and guidance, a lot of gossiping from management

fun place

A big clean school. Had fun amazing coworkers. The only bad thing was that it was too far from my house. however I was very happy working there. I worked there about 4 months.

Pressured

Management focused on tiny insignificant tasks that didn’t apply to teaching. Too many teachers yelling at students. No insensitive to teach staff how to use positive reinforcement instead of time out.

There was poor managemnt in the workplace

Checks bounced ....you were not reimbursed for supplies that you bought.....asked for help and it took forever for management to respond...... There was only one management that actually cared about their employees.

Cons

Short breaks, favortism

The owners are wonderful

The owners treat you like family and the coworkers make your day fun. The great party if ABC were the kids😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😃

Under new management

The previous owner while I was working there sold the business while I was away on vacation. The old owner was not fair and the new owner is family of the previous owner so they run the center the same. I enjoyed my job I loved the children but the management and the pay was unprofessional and unkind

Pros

Great children and lovely parents

Cons

Manager

Exciting and fun work environment with great staff

If you love to work with children under 5 this is a Wonderful place to work! The director is a wonderful person who is a great team leader and encouraging team leader. We have a fabulous team of teachers and assistants and it's a fast paced sometimes crazy place to work but that is the natural of working with little kids. It's the perfect place to work if you enjoy children and it's different almost everyday! Work here at ABC is very Rarely boring or mundane and you are making a impact on the lives and families of little children. It's will sometime be very chaotic and stressful and physically exhausting but it's a very full filling job to have. I would take 5 bad days at ABC Preschool anyday of the week over one bad day anywhere else. It's been the most full filling job I have ever held, 2nd to being a mother. I love this place and hope to be here a long time.

Sometimes dun

It was good environment at first but then not so good they wanted everything fast and well done not enough staff nor pay good staff rumors didn't show appreciation

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Short breaks

Worst place ever to work manangement sucks and the owner as well all they care about is money and not the children or staff.

The kids are treated unfairly and so are the workers. The management and teacher switching is terrible . A lot of illegal activity goes on. The owners are money hungry and don’t care about anything or anyone but themselves.

ABC preschool

i work at ABC preschool for 6 yrs in half. I am very responsible and i take my job seriously. in the beginning i loved working there i get along with the Director, teachers, parents and children. i was a head teach in the preschool every morning coming to my class i make sure that is clean and the most important thing is that my curriculum is prepared and ready for the children. every morning i wake up with a smile and ready for work to teach my kids because every day i learn from them and they learn from me.

Pros

no Appreciation.

Cons

there was no insurance.

Awful Managment

The director shows obvious favoritism and doesn't treat everyone fairly. The children and their parents are wonderful and the other teachers are great. Management just sucks and the pay is awful.

Pros

Kids and coworkers

Cons

Management and pay

Floater

I worked in the summer program when I first started there. After summer was over I became a floater. I worked in many different classrooms depending on who needed help for the day. I also worked in the office helping answering phones.

Management Doesn't Care about employees

I was let go bc i had to take my son to urgent care, he ended up having to be rushed to the ER. I brought in a doctors note. When I left my manager was in my classrom, I was let go for abandoning my classrom.

Stressful and non professional place to work

It feels like you are back in high school, there is no team work. Main concern not on the children, mostly just on talking or spreading rumors about other employees.

Pros

Discounted daycare, flexible scheduling

Cons

no healthcare, low pay

Laid back and easy.

Laid back and easy. Followed state regulations and state guidelines. Well equipped to care for children to the best of abilities. Wonderful, friendly staff. Great places for children to play and learn.

Wonderful teachers and management staff

I loved working here! Had the pay been something I could support my family with I never would have left. The director was phenomenal! Kind, loving, supportive, compassionate, incredibly intelligent. The assistant director was spectacular as well! She was so warm, full of joy, compassionate, helpful, loving, bright. I always loved walking in to the building and seeing their smiling faces. You can tell they are passionate about the children and supportive of the staff and families. They always knew when to step in and give a hand, kind word of praise or support. The closing assistant director was phenomenal as well! With heart of gold and a smile that brightens a room. I admired her interaction with the children and staff. I could go on forever about these ladies! Love them! And my fellow teachers were lovely as well. 😊

Pros

Incredible supportive management staff

Cons

Pay, lack of benefits

Organized, creativity and fun environment with upbeat children

On a Monday the management usually prepares every needful thing for children as it will be their toughest day as they will be coming from weekend. As a teacher I have learned to be patient, caring, loving, and forgetting myself focusing on them.The most difficult thing about the job is when a number of them misses home. The thing I enjoyed most about the job is watching the kids growing and learning from them

Pros

Free breakfast and lunch

Cons

Short breaks

Very interacting work place

one of my favorite places to work, all of us teachers got along and helped eachother when needed. Our boss was really nice and the hardest part of the job was getting all of your kids to go to sleep

Easy going workplace

Working at ABC Preschool was a great experience. The staff was easy to get along with. The directors were great! The children were great! Overall it was a good job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABC PRESCHOOL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ABC PRESCHOOL
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?